Page 248 of 540 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

How do they cope with us when we're like this? I've noticed this week my husband is a bit more distant. He's not talking to me much (as soon as our daughter goes to bed he gets a book out, reads for an hour or so then goes to bed), he's an early riser anyway so he's always up hours before me but we don't seem to cuddle in bed or even sit on the sofa together (partly cause I can't relax and just watch TV or anything like that). I want to show some affection, but I just don't seem to have any in me, and I'm constantly trying to just give him a kiss just so there's something there.

He suffers too, but with what I can't say cause he doesn't want to talk to me or the doctor about it, but recently, his suffering is because of mine.

My hubby admitted to me that when i go to bed at night he often crys as he just doesn't know how to help me, this just breaks my heart and i can only hope if he ever goes through what im going through then i can be as supportive and patient with him as he is being with me xx

lauz we are still the same, the odd cuddle here and there, not like it used to be, we don't sit on the same sofa either, usually because i've got the laptop in front of me, the same as you find it very hard to relax.

i really know how you feel, i am surprised he is still here, things will get back to where they were for us i'm sure, and sometimes they say nothing, because they're not sure what to say for the best, it must be difficult for them too, aw to be completely back to normal xx

know how you feel girls my husband always wants affection and im finding it really hard at the moment to give any back its horrible cause i really want to be more loving but it is difficult when you feel low,my husband is understanding but i know he gets fed up of be backing away all the time x

Quote Originally Posted by samhar70 View Post
    Ahh glad your up and going Mr W, its a bit murky at this end of the isles too but no rain. Is Holly your grand daughter?
    I've taken my Prozac - no Diazepam for 48 hours I'm tempted but going to get up first and see how that goes. Yes I'm still in bed, but I've done the weekly shop so I've done something productive, can't get warm this morning - maybe that's the Propanolol.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    LOL!! How are you doing Jarrod? xx
    Not too bad thanks Nicola, saw GP tonight and he is happy etc, just going to stick on 50mg for a bit longer maybe after Easter to come down to 40 and see how I go.....

Just going to take Xanax if needed etc but not over the top use

Continue on with counseling and yeah see how we go.....

How's everyone going?

God I thought I was the only one like this!!! My hubby never says a lot just leaves me until i want to talk!! He is very understanding but totally doesnt understand if u know what i mean!! Feel sorry for him cos im just tired all the time and just not what i used to be!! it must be really hard for them!!

Just wish i was back to normal for him, me lil boy and me!! x x

Hi J, glad you're feeling well. We're having a "feeling sorry for our spouses" moment

---------- Post added at 14:15 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

I just hope my husband can be strong enough through all this to stay by my side. I don't want this to drive him away but I know how mental health can effect a relationship (having been there the other way around many years ago) and I've seen other relationships break down because of it.

I know my husband loves me, I have no doubt of that at all, but I wish I could make this easier for him. He really doesn't want me to try a further med, he'd rather I try natural things like vitamins etc cause he doesn't want to see me go through the start up side effects of meds again.

Hi ladies - know exactly what you mean regarding husbands. I am staying with my mum and dad (I only live up the road) but at times this anxiety and depression scares me - and although my husband is good he doesn't understand. He does work long hours (needs to at the moment) as I am not being paid in my job (tight gits)! I do all his shopping, washing and ironing and go back to the house everyday but it just feels so weird. Was there today and just made myself a cup of tea and cried, feeling sorry for me and him - just feel so down and empty and cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel. Is this my life? I keep saying - so horrible. On day 14 Sertraline 50mg and feel crap tbh! Just nothing interests me at all. Sure I am not alone and these threads are a godsend.

Thanks for listening - Laura x

Mrs W takes Fluoxetine for D&A. She's very lucky in that she always responds well to it and never has side effects. I think she's been on it 4 times and always feels better after a couple of weeks. We have always supported each other even though my problems are worse and more prolonged.
    I love her to bits

The first two times I took paroxetine I responded really well to it really quickly (after the horrendous side effects), but not so luck the 3rd time round and mirt made me feel awful.

I'm really scared of the start up side effects of meds, but I know if I try another I may not get any, it's just really discouraging to react so badly after previous successes. I've tried fluoxetine once before and it made me vomit every day.

Initially I started feeling loads better once I stopped the mirt, then when I stopped the paroxetine at the beginning of this week I've started feeling down again.

I think another SSRI may be the way forward, but which bloody one? We all react s differently to them - wish I had a crystal ball (not "crystal balls" Mr W).

Page 248 of 540 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast

Thread Information