Page 256 of 540 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to the ladies. How is everyone today?

I had a rough nights sleep, but that was my own fault for falling asleep with my headphones in. Woke up feeling the same as usual with DP and some OCD, feeling a bit foggy and disconnected.

My daughter and husband woke me with cards, pressies and a cuppa which was lovely and we all had a cuddle in bed together for a little while. I got a beautiful new sewing box and I'm making some bags for my daughter today to be able to hang on her bedroom wall for all her dolls clothes - just trying to keep busy which is always easier when husband and daughter are home.

Hope everyone has a good day today x

Lol good morning Mr W and good morning krios x x

---------- Post added at 11:39 ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 ----------

Morning lauz hope you feel better as the day goes on sending x x

morning guys, and happy mother's day to all you mum's.

looks like most of you are turning a corner that's great news. lauz hope you soon feel better, keeping busy is the way forward.

mr w sorry you did'nt have holly, but you and mrs w seem to have had a good time, and a lovely mother's day morning, hope you have a good day with the family, are you feeling any better on the lower dose ?

hope you all have a great day, i am feeling good again this morning, anxiety no longer limping, but on it's belly crawling, if it tries to get up i can soon kick it back down again xx

morning all and happy mothers day to the mummys !!!

well had a rubbish night sleep kept waking up with a jolt for some reason !!! scared the hell out of my husband...

had my first bisoprolol this morning feeling a bit dizzy but dont know whether it me worring or the tablets lol

got a lovely cd chocys and some smellys from my bodys so will be indulging later !!!

hope you all have a good day xx

pink you sound like your getting better every day !!!! well done xx

Mmmm a Scottish roast sounds nice.....

Good night all, enjoy your Sunday.... Mine was pretty chilled!

Back to the grind tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
    morning guys, and happy mother's day to all you mum's.

looks like most of you are turning a corner that's great news. lauz hope you soon feel better, keeping busy is the way forward.

mr w sorry you did'nt have holly, but you and mrs w seem to have had a good time, and a lovely mother's day morning, hope you have a good day with the family, are you feeling any better on the lower dose ?

hope you all have a great day, i am feeling good again this morning, anxiety no longer limping, but on it's belly crawling, if it tries to get up i can soon kick it back down again xx
    That makes good reading Pinky, long may it continue

I've got the doc on Tuesday so I reckon he'll want me to increase. I definitely need it as I still have this background depressed feeling in the tum, it's never far away so maybe an increase will get the bugger down on it's belly like your's. Looking forward to grinding it's head into the dirt

good luck gordon you can do it, such an ispiration to us all.

Hi hows everyones day been? been pretty chilled here, went to mum and dads for dinner, just done some retail therapy on the next website , felt some anxiety/panic raising at dinnertime so i popped a diazepam which fortunatly has kept it at bay.....for now anyway!! xx

Nicola, your posts over the last 48hrs have been lovely to read, they sound so much more positive than a few weeks ago.

Mr W, I don't know how you manage to stay so chilled sounding all the time, you seem to be able to take everything in your stride so well.

Pink, the ven is obviously agreeing with you because over the last week or two you're sounding so much more content.

I've had an odd day today - very up and down. Some moments where I thought I was gonna lose the plot, but didn't obviously. Over the last few days I've felt really foggy headed and agitated, I had to take a paracetamol earlier (the first I have taken in over 4 mnths). It helped with the foggy head/head ache but still feeling wierd. I just seem to be plagues with either awful side effects, or awful withdrawal. I don't know how long it takes for the problems caused by the meds to improve. some things are definately better, but one problem seems to go and I end up with another. It's only been 2 weeks since reducing, and then completely stopping the meds after an horrendouse 4 months on them, so I know I can't expect overnight improvements.

Someone please tell me there's an end in sight :(

Oh hun there is an end to this big dark tunnel for all of us i had awful withdrawals from cit which lasted about a week and a half and i went from literally 40mg to 0, could you maybe make an appointment and go and speak to your doctor this week, i know you want to try and go med free but we can only take so much suffering maybe you could try an SNRI like me and pinkdove are seeing as the paroxetine which is an SSRI didn't suit you this time around? thats why i haven't been given another SSRI because of how the cit affected me. you WILL get through this we all we its just such a long climb up to the top, thinking of you and sending you lots of love and a big xxxxx

Page 256 of 540 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast

Thread Information