Page 286 of 540 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hello everyone
    Just finished a session at the charity shop. I cant describe how I feel not really panicky or anxious but sort of shaky, tired and not my self,mind you havent felt myself for a long time.
    Dont know if its having a cold or what. LOvely day here today but too weird to do anything else today.
    How is everyone else with the ups and downs of meds

LOve joy

Hi joy and pinkdove, the suns only just come out here its been misty all morning! Im still up and down but feeling ok at the min, will take an extra diazepam just before the party just incase! Im sure ill be fine when i get there x x

hi joy, the way you are describing how you feel sounds so familiar, but you are better at putting it into words than me, i feel a lot better hardly any anxiety, mood is good, but sort ot tired and not quite myself, i still feel a bit shaky in the mornings.

having said that things are so much better than they were, i admire you going to do your shift in the charity shop, i really miss that, and i think it would be great therapy, somewhere to go and some company too.

i'm sure you are getting there, like ,e, but it is a long haul, and i suppose we have to really enjoy the good days, and hopefully before too long we will feel back to our old selves again, hope you feel better soon.

nicola i have only used one diazapam in a fortnight, you will get there xx

Pink & Joy,

Thats how I am feeling, thought it was just my cold but maybe a bit of both. I always just describe it as feeling odd! Anyway hope you both feel better as the day goes on. I'm sat watching all the ebay stuff I put on last Saturday, it all finishes this afternoon. Keep getting excited when people are bidding, Lol I am so sad!! Not looking forward to packing them all though!!

Speak soon

Kendra x

Pinkdove thats great youve only used 1 diazepam in a fortnight especially after the couple of bad days you had this week x x

hi all

Have had another good day so far... dont wanna count my chickens !!! went up the road and even booked myself a restyle at the hairdressers for weds havent had it done for ages its lovely and sunny down here today so trying to make the most of it

hope you manage to have a good time at the party nicola xxxxx

and hope everyone else is doing ok today xxx

Well done Angel!! You sound loads better!! A nice treat for you during the week!! Well done! Enjoy the rest of your day!! x x

Thanks kendra im looking a bit like neil from the young ones at the moment so thought i better do something !!!!

Haha, I still have that dye I got the other week. Might stick in on over the weekend. see if me mams free.

You know them betablockers you have? do they stop your heart from beating really fast? It doesn't worry me or panic me at all just gets on my nerves!! Been quite bad today!! x x I'm not bad the beating had been bad!!

Do you think the 10mg of cit are working for you now? x x

I havent tryed the new ones yet so not sure..... i didnt really notice much change with my heart rate on the first ones i tryed but got a really bad headache felt dizzy and got a rash so he changed them ...the propranolol is more geared for anxiety symptoms like palps and fast heart rate than the other ones i had and he said i can take them as and when so better for me sam is on the same ones at the moment,
    will let you know how i get on if i have to try them but i know they have worked for others xx

think nicola has tryed them aswell

not sure about the cit it could working or might be because ive been trying to keep myself busy and trying not to wake up thinking of what im going to feel like today which i do all the time.
    Its also been a while since i stopped amitryptline and think i was having withdrawal from them so that should be out of my system by now , probley a mixture of all xxx
    Last edited by angel wings; 24-03-12 at 15:06.

Page 286 of 540 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336386 ... LastLast

Thread Information