Page 297 of 540 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Thanks for that Pink, I hope it goes but if this is as good as it gets I can live with it. So chuffed that you're on the mend

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kittikat View Post
    Oh WW I missed your wicked sense of humour, where have you been? You don't play word morph anymore
    I know Jackie but I been so busy this last few weeks just dont have the time what with 50-60 PM's a week there's not enough hours in a day

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    I know Jackie but I been so busy this last few weeks just dont have the time what with 50-60 PM's a week there's not enough hours in a day
    Well I'm glad you've been doing well and keeping busy Have you become the PM exec now?...hope it pays well Look after yourself & don't over-do it

30 grand a year Kitt, to supplement my JSA

Oh and that dude with the pink hair was really disappointed when I told him I was a vagitarian

Thanks for making me laugh
    Don't be a stranger.
    Mind, they don't come much stranger than you

Night Night Kitt

Morning, Just read back through yesterdays posts, glad some of us are noticing improvements.
    Laura - I get that stinging feeling in my mouth, it's horrible, I only get it when anxious and it drives me mad.
    Mr W - Will try to remember that 'vagitarian' -very witty!! Holly is beaut, you're justified to be one proud grandpa.
    Hope everyone has a good day.
    Been awake since 5 so got up with pup and had cuddles. No panic attcks for 24 hours but general anxiety and this buzzing mouth - aghh.
    Another quiet day, taking care of pup, massage at 1pm and kids have dentist at 4.
    to everyone

Morning everyone,

Mr W Holly is beautiful, what a little picture!!, seems like a few ups and downs yesterday? Hope everyone is feeling better today! Sending hugs

I was a bit of a busy bee yesterday. In garden all morning with the little un then shopping and flourists in afternoon. Its my lovely mams birthday today and she has been so much help want to make it a special as I can!!

Morning Sam, sorry your feeling bad this morning. It least no PA's though so thats some improvement at least. I'm day 28 today on cit ant believe I have been on it for a month. When I look back I have made such much improvement so something must be working!!

Didn't swap me tablets over!! i'm a whimp lol. Going to wait a few more weeks or so!! See how I go. Got some omega 3 6 9 vitamins yesterday so going to start really looking after myself and get sorted! I'm in a very positive mood this morning!!

Had a call from talk therapies I have an appointment next tuesday at 10am for an assessment. So hopefuly thats going to help too!

Hope everyone has a good day today and enjoys the sunshine again!!

Kendra x

That sounds good Kendra, sounds like you're going in the right direction. I've done 20 days on Prozac so I hope I'll be in your position in a week or so. Have a great day
    Love Sam

im full of anxieties today as im due to get a 24hour recording on my heart and im so frightened of the outcome im not sure i can persuade myself to go get the monitor fitted.

I am sure you will be Sam fingers and toes crossed for you hun! Have a good day!!
    Alan you will be fine honest ty not to worry!! x

Page 297 of 540 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast

Thread Information