Page 298 of 540 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hi everyone . Not posted for a couple of days. Been away for weekend for hubbys 60th with family which turned out to be better than I expected. Not without its usual anxieties but ok. Im now working myself up about my hols which start on Friday night to Fuerteventura with son and family to celebrate our Ruby Wedding. I should be really excited about it but am letting negative thoughts get in the way. I have a problem which is a bit delicate so wont go into it here! which means that sitting down for prolonged periods causes me pain (no its not piles!) more a female problem. Anxiety makes it ten times worse. Doc has given me diazepam to take to help but of course in my silly mind im already being hustled of the plane in a straight jacket after becoming hysterical.LOL. I must do my CBT excercise about warped thoughts again!! Oh Joy!! Im now on week 6 of Sertraline 50mg and to be honest -take away the hol anxiety i feel much more calm generally can feel they have kicked in . I do feel a bit flat though still sometimes. Im now actually sleeping better too . I was really worried about the insomnia in the beginning but can now also rest a bit in the day and READ A BOOK occasionally. So all in all looking back over the weeks I have improved in a lot of ways. Just hope this holiday anxiety thing will not set me back. Hubby and family are all very supportive so should be ok . 3yr old grandson will be a distraction too. Hope everyone else continues to progress well without too many setbacks along the way.

Mr W ... Holly is gorgeous. She made me smile this morning looking at her photo so shes good therapy too I bet.

Not heard much from Cathy recently is she ok does anyone know?

FACE ACCEPT & FLOAT

Hi All
    getting a bit nervous about my hair appointment now ,should want to feel pampered and felt confident when i booked it... now im all worried about it
    see how it goes
    hope everyone else is ok this morning !!!!

---------- Post added at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 ----------

lovely pic ww she is gorgeous

---------- Post added at 09:59 ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 ----------

hope your doing ok as well kitty xx

Looks like I missed all the fun this morning. This higher dose of Sertraline doesn't half make me sleep. I woke up at 10am!! Thats the latest I've slept in years

Sorry to read that some of you are having a bad start, hope it gets better as the day goes on

I have to go do some painting now so I'll catch up tonight ok

My anxiety is high as a kite today who knows why and I thought I was doing better

Glad most of you are ok

Love Joy

Hi Joy - not on your own - feel the same CRAP! just waiting for that damned letter - sending you a bigLaura x

---------- Post added at 10:55 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

Anyone heard from Cathy?

Morning all, huge to those not feeling good, im not too bad just plodding on x x

morning all, sorry to read that some of you are still having it tough, i really hope you all see some improvement soon. another good day for me, although did'nt sleep too well last night, maybe the increase. see what happens tonight, i hope these positive posts help some of you to know that we can get over this.

a couple of months ago i thought i'd never get back to normal although still not 100% i can see the light now, and you will too, it's a long road, but hopefully we will all be stronger for surviving it.
    hope you all get better as the day goes on xx

Just a quickie

Does anyone else get really bad feelings of utter exhaustion at times on Sertraline? Ive just mowed Lawn and before that been out for an hour -nothing too taxing (small front lawn) and feel completely bushed. I had some lunch in between. This has happened on and off before also. I feel too exhausted to just sleep. Feel as if I cant sleep when like this . Will have to just take my mind off it and slow down gradually. Does this sound weird ?

Answers on a post card please to ----------

x

hi mo b, have you had your blood sugars checked. not saying it is that but they can cause those feelings if there not right. alternatively if youve just started on a new med it can be one of its side effects.
    alan.

Well what a shitty day ive had had to pick my 5 yr old niece up from school its been the first time ive been thro the school gates since ive been ill and omg i thought i was going to have a panic attack, i was shaking legs like jelly etc, got home and had to take a diazepam to calm me down x x

Page 298 of 540 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast

Thread Information