Page 306 of 540 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Isnt the diazapam helping Nicola

Joy

Yes it takes the edge off but i never take it unless im climbing the walls as hate being reliant on them x x

---------- Post added at 15:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by angel wings View Post
    Nicola i know how you feel as my mum cancelled her holiday too for me but she would only worry if she left you the way you are at the minute, and im sure if it was your child you would do the same for them,
    Thanks angel just feel so guilty x x

Sounds likre you are climbing the walls tho. How long on vent now?

Love Joy

Quote Originally Posted by angel wings View Post
    hi all

Just got off the phone from my first cbt assessment was on for nearly an hour and a half and she said she would go through my details to see what would work best for me she seemed very nice but do find it hard to explain my feelings and why i feel like i do

I would be really interested to hear how you got on with your cbt ww and what advice they gave you , hope you have a good day today.

I am also the same Kendra and Nicola i have become very reliant on my mum and when she goes on holiday i go into complete panic and she also cancelled one of her holidays before as she was worried about me then i felt really guilty she also helps with my youngest which i feel bad about as she is getting on a bit and shouldn't have to look after me but she always says she likes doing it ,it keeps her young

Hope you are ok today cathy and Kendra nicola laura lauz kestral joy mo b kitty sam and everyone else
    Hi Angel, I think you will find things much easier when you have your first face to face session. It's not always easy to explain how you feel but I'm sure these people understand. I think it will just flo if you can allow yourself to relax a little. They are not judging you, just trying to understand. If it helps, write things down now, your thoughts and feelings, fears and worries. You can then have this ready when you attend to help you describe what you are suffering. It's not easy for any of us to understand why this anxiety 'chose' us...and I'm sure your mum really does enjoy helping you. You probably just feel guilty at being reliant on others as I do. Take care hun and for you.....
    and everyone else too.
    Kitti

yes i felt really guilty too Nicola its a horrible feeling my mum is my safe person too but dont be to hard on yourself there will be a time when we wont feel so needy i hope so annoying when you were doing so well bloody anxiety

Thanks for the advice kitty it was a bit weird chatting over the phone and would prefer a face to face really they are just going to give me self help over the phone at the moment but im hoping i will get to see someone in person,shes going to phone in a couple of weeks after easter so i will write all the things down i want to say as my mind goes blank when im put on the spot sending back to you and hope you are ok too xxx
    Last edited by angel wings; 30-03-12 at 22:04.

hows everyone doing this evening ????

hi angel good this evening thanks how are you today ?

hi pink i have been quite good today and seem to have my sense of humour back i think im getting there slowly its just those little blips that happen now and again that set me back and i start doubting myself again i will get there eventually

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:15 ----------

glad you have had a good day today

angel thats great news i still get little bits through the day too, but i try to ignore them, as i know it is just anxiety,and i think i've had it that long now it is a habit too, feels wierd in a way to feel normal, but nice, hope you continue to improve xx

Hi folks, well that's another day over and another step towards recovery. Had a busy day up the ladder painting and Holly staying over tonight so haven't had a minute.
    Mrs W working the next couple of nights so I'll try to write something tomorrow about my experience so far with the CBT therapist.
    all round

Page 306 of 540 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast

Thread Information