Page 335 of 540 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

hi folks, getting the meds right seems difficult although from what i read, when you up the dose you can experience some of the side effects again but usually in a less aggressive way. we all seem to ride a merry go round of emotions all the time. one minute your fine but as soon as you think about it, it very often takes you down again.
    alan.

Well ive seen the doc and hes agreed it sounds like im on a too higher dose so im back to 75mg in the morning and 37.5mg at night, its like he said its all trial and error getting dosages right x x

when do you see the shrink again Nicola so the panic is back.
    glad you had a nice time ww and its odd the depression is back

i had a nice time at my daughters yesterday and 2 year old grandson with low anxiety but not so good again. They have just rang from the charity shop to ask if i could go in this afternoon so i'm hoping the distraction will help

not long now Laura til your apt

love to everyone else

joy

Hi all

well just got back from the drs he has ordered me to have a chest xray and some other cardio test to be done to put my mind at rest about these pains

he also said it was up to me if i wanted to up the cit so i said i may try 15mg and see how i go, so will give that a try the beta blocker doesn't seem to be doing much.

still feeling pants today !!

hope everyone else is ok

Ive phoned my physchatrists seceraty and told her so she is going to talk to her but shes not in today. Glad you got on ok angel and that docs are doing tests to put your mind at rest, id def increase the cit tho x x

hi nicola can't believe what you have said, i feel i was getting better on the lower dose too, and i have been thinking of reducing back, have been on the increased dose just over two weeks and i.m scared to reduce

do you think i will get side effects ? was really doing better when i saw the pysc but he felt the extra at night would help with the mornings. aw what to do

hope everyone else is having a good day xx

Afternoon all,

Didn't get a chance to post here this morning cause me mam called as I was posting in the other thread!!

I'm doing ok today, pleasantly suprised!! My TOM arrived this morning so explains why I was feeling so pants last week!! Mr Lumpy is still here but not as bad!! Trying not to think about Mr Anxious aswell today as I only make myself worse!!

Think I will wait until next week when bck at GP to see if I should up dose or not!!

Angel for some reason our GP's dont seem to want us too and I cant hep thinking why when the majority of people are on 20mg?? I don't know!!!!

Reading your posts this morning its all confusing as some of you feel your dose it better lower etc!! I am confused.com.

Pleased you had a lovely time Mr W a break from these 4 walls do help sometimes!!

Hows everyone else feeling this afternoon?? Hope you are well!! x x x

Laura how are you feeling?? x x

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
    hi nicola can't believe what you have said, i feel i was getting better on the lower dose too, and i have been thinking of reducing back, have been on the increased dose just over two weeks and i.m scared to reduce

do you think i will get side effects ? was really doing better when i saw the pysc but he felt the extra at night would help with the mornings. aw what to do

hope everyone else is having a good day xx
    Since ive increased ive been having daily panic attacks in the morning and feel really agitated, doubt you'l get side effects from only being increased 2 weeks ago, im decreasing tonight xx

thanks nicola i might just do the same. i have never in my life fought anything as hard as this, so many up's and down's we will get there hun....soon i hope xx

Hi all

Sorry Pink and Nicola - you are having a rough time with the increase - that should have settled by now. At least Nicola your GP had the guts to tell you to decrease! but that doesn't help how you feel. The thing is with us all its been going on far too long!

I am still the same - went and got my prescription for lorazepam - get 45 every 4 weeks - which is ok but I NEED them! I've got PMT and tbh I am short tempered and irritable with it all - am always crying! Just hope this man can help me - that is what frightens me. Can't live like this - its torture - you can all understand what I mean! because you are the same.

Hope Kendra you will pick up - did you get in touch with GP re upping the Cit?

All I can say thank god for this site - you all keep me going xxxx

Page 335 of 540 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast

Thread Information