Page 337 of 540 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Hi folks, sorry to read that most/all of us are feeling shite at the moment. I forced myself to go do some painting at Andy's and got a fair bit done in between showers. I'm beginning to realise that I feel much worse on 100mg Sert than I did on 50 so tomorrow I'm only having 50mg, 2 fags, 2 cuppy's.

Hope you all feel better soon, we will get there, just not this week
    I felt like you Mr W on the 100mg but been on 50mg for 6/7 weeks now and still up and down and panic I have just took a 2mg diazipam to help I have read it can take upto 12 weeks for the sert to kick in properly.

I have decided to try and taper the wine as I drank wed thurs fri sat and sun and I think this maybe making me feel depressed and anxious so no wine for a while and maybe this will help me.

Good luck on the 50mg

Cathy xx

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

Hi everyone I havnt been on as been away I have nipped on to have a read.

I can see most of us a still struggling I have just been crying to my aunty about how unhappy I am with this anxiety. It is such a cruel illness when it gets a grip I just need to get out of this habit of defeatest thinking as what I am worrying about makes no sense.

Nicola I do think it maybe a good idear to decrease your dose and see how you go.

I am not too bad as I went back to 50 and I am ok but just hate the down days the fear I get is awful.

Hope everyone will get there sooner than later .

Cathy xx

Cheers Cathy, I felt pretty shite on 50 but a mountain of shite on 100. No wonder we take a drink

Hi cathy wondered where you'd been, your so right this illness is cruel and soul destroying, im tired of fighting it now Mr W are you going to stick with the sert cause sounds like your having a rough ride on it x x

Yes you're right a drink helps but then they don't mix well with the meds until they kick in that is, and we are better lol. Then drinking seems to be ok then lol.

Nicola I think it takes forever for all these meds to really take effect and if these don't work for me I am not trying any others. Don't think I could cope. lol.

I had my friend up from London wed thurs and fri so was drinking with her then went to ivans and we went the club so drinking there sat and sun so you can imagine I defo think detox is in order.

Cathy xx

Ello everyone!!!

Been naughty and never rang GP today, I think I am going to leave until Monday when I have to see them again to see about upping!! Felt canny today so we will see what tomorrow brings!!!

Its a nightmate these meds small dose, high dose, oh god why cant they just invent something that will just sort this horrible bloody thing?? I mean I cant be that hard can it?? A bit of this and that and then "hey your cured" We should get our heads together and sort it!! Make our millions!! Then again it might cost to much then to give us so we will just be given all the crap anyway!! Rant over........

Cathy your an animal lass, i would have been taken away if I had drank all those days off the trot!! LMAO, didn't cope after 14 days in Ibiza when I was 18 with the lasses!! Ended up off work on the sick for a week afterwards!!!!

Need to think of something to do tomorrow to challenge me, but not too much cos I'm still a scaredy cat!!

Hope your feeling ok tonight?

Kendra x x

I know Kendra it's silly drinking like that when trying to get over anxiety as alcohol is a depressent no wander I feel shite.

My son's just gone to get us a donna kabab so will eat instead of drink

Cathy xx

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Hi cathy wondered where you'd been, your so right this illness is cruel and soul destroying, im tired of fighting it now Mr W are you going to stick with the sert cause sounds like your having a rough ride on it x x
    I'll give it another month Nicola, and if things dont improve I'll go med free for a while, detox then try something else. Been up and down like a bloody yoyo for about 7 months and sick of it

Evening all

Sorry some of you are still feeling shite sending big

well i had my chest xray done this afternoon after waiting 2 hours with sweaty palms ,i will get the results next week and havent got a clue what the other test is something to check for angina ???

going to up cit tommorrow and hoping that i wont get all the first symptoms i had back but got to give it a go to be honest my anxiety is not too bad just the achey legs and chest are really getting me down and making me feel unwell.

hopefully you will all settle on the lower dose as it seems you are all having the same problem with it...

Glad you have been good Kendra my little boy done a bit of fishing today and loved it ,they were doing free lessons at the local pond not sure if theres anything going on like that in your area over the holidays !!

Elaine x

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

also dont know how you can drink that much cathy lol 2 glasses of wine and im gone at the minute !!! glad you had a good time though x

Morning all,

How is everyone??

Good luck with the increase Angel, what you going to start on 15 or 20mg? Thats what I am concerned about getting SE's again. Will see what I am like next week!! I thinks our Wills is a bit young hes only 2 and known him he'd probably jump in the pond!! lol

Hope the decrease goes well Nicola!!x x

How you feeling Laura?? x x You might feel a bit better when TOM arrives!! x x

Hope everyone else is ok!!

Kendra x

Morning all - what a bunch we are! None of us are doing very well - and it's get you down. Know it does me - I have felt so down - just glad when I see the psychiatrist - hope he can sort me out!

Lets all hope we have a bit better day.

Took a couple of Nytol last night - never taken them - said take 20 mins before bedtime! More like 3 hours! They did help though and woke up less agitated - so worth a try!

Anyway speak to you later - Laura x

Page 337 of 540 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast

Thread Information