Page 343 of 540 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

hi nicola how are you today. did the cpn agree with you reducing dosage?

how are the rest of you, i'm like pink plodding along with low anxiety

had a bad day yesterday tho

love joy

If you are not feeling any different (or worse) after 4 weeks then it is probably not the right medication or dose. You may need to do carry out a record of your moods (or a depression scoring system) to get an objective view on whether your mood has improved or not over the 4 weeks.

Hi Everyone

Well Im back from my hols in sunny Fuerteventura. We had a lovely time ,not without its pitfalls depression wise but I feel better for making myself go. The fact that we had my son and family with us was a really good distraction and made me get off my backside and do things even if I felt a bit down. I am now on week 8 of Sertraline and must say that my anxiety levels are now low and side effects have lessened a bit. Although still need to run to loo twice every morning. Does anyone else have this ? Ate well even when I felt rough! Its got to be done on AI ! I still have my problem where I have pain and cant sit comfortably but managed ok on the plane with the help of a little diazepam. This is a problem Ill have to sort now as doc thought it could be due to anxiety causing pelvic floor muscle spasms but I dont think this is the whole picture as although anxiety def makes it worse I still have it 80% of the day even when relaxed. This is now whats keeping me depressed I think . I hate having to go to docs and hospitals and am dreading it but maybe when I get a definitive diagnosis I can move on. Hope so anyway. Hubby still off work until Mon so thats good. Dont like being on my own at home but cant do my job at the mo as it is sitting down most of day . Hope everyone is progressing. i am happy for you Cathy moving in with your fella. Might be just the pick up you need. Travelling must be a nightmare. Tried a glass of red wine on hol and it knocked me for six then I had a horrible hangover later. Had to drink boring water etc after that . I did have some crafty sips of other peoples drinks but was careful after that. does anyone else have this problem on sert. Maybe its a bit too early in the game for me!

Hi guys well a bit of a better morning with no panic attack or retching, had a visit from my cpn who agreed that it sounded like i was on a too higher dose and was having adverse effects from it, had a good chat with her and talked about my fears etc, hope everyones ok x x

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Hi guys well a bit of a better morning with no panic attack or retching, had a visit from my cpn who agreed that it sounded like i was on a too higher dose and was having adverse effects from it, had a good chat with her and talked about my fears etc, hope everyones ok x x
    Glad things are better for you today Nicola.

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Thanks glad you got some sleepers, i use zopiclone sometimes x x

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 17:16 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mo B View Post
    Hi Everyone

Well Im back from my hols in sunny Fuerteventura. We had a lovely time ,not without its pitfalls depression wise but I feel better for making myself go. The fact that we had my son and family with us was a really good distraction and made me get off my backside and do things even if I felt a bit down. I am now on week 8 of Sertraline and must say that my anxiety levels are now low and side effects have lessened a bit. Although still need to run to loo twice every morning. Does anyone else have this ? Ate well even when I felt rough! Its got to be done on AI ! I still have my problem where I have pain and cant sit comfortably but managed ok on the plane with the help of a little diazepam. This is a problem Ill have to sort now as doc thought it could be due to anxiety causing pelvic floor muscle spasms but I dont think this is the whole picture as although anxiety def makes it worse I still have it 80% of the day even when relaxed. This is now whats keeping me depressed I think . I hate having to go to docs and hospitals and am dreading it but maybe when I get a definitive diagnosis I can move on. Hope so anyway. Hubby still off work until Mon so thats good. Dont like being on my own at home but cant do my job at the mo as it is sitting down most of day . Hope everyone is progressing. i am happy for you Cathy moving in with your fella. Might be just the pick up you need. Travelling must be a nightmare. Tried a glass of red wine on hol and it knocked me for six then I had a horrible hangover later. Had to drink boring water etc after that . I did have some crafty sips of other peoples drinks but was careful after that. does anyone else have this problem on sert. Maybe its a bit too early in the game for me!
    Glad you had a good holiday x x

Thanks glad you got some sleepers, i use zopiclone sometimes x x

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 17:16 ----------

Yep, just picked them up - the doc's given me 14 x 7.5mg, so enough for 2 weeks. Hopefully my sleep may have settled by then, but I have to say I'm so dang tired I can't wait for tonight when I take a zopiclone and drop off.

There v good but make sure you take it and go straight to bed as when they kick in they can make you feel weird plus memory loss ive sent many texts i cant remember writing when ive took one x x

There v good but make sure you take it and go straight to bed as when they kick in they can make you feel weird plus memory loss ive sent many texts i cant remember writing when ive took one x x
    Oh 'eck you've got me worried now.. do they kick in pretty much immediately then?

It does say to make sure your sleep isn't interrupted or you may have 'missing' parts of your memory..

When i first took them i used to go to bed and read until i felt myself drifting off, id say they take about 30 mins to kick in, you'll be fine but be warned they leave a metalic taste in your mouth the next day but apart from that there good x x

Page 343 of 540 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast

Thread Information