Page 349 of 540 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

hello mr w, things seem to be grinding in the right direction for you to get the tree felling course. i notice you may find it difficult dealing with the free brazilian offer due to painting duties and as ive always been interested in foreign cultures would like to offer my help in this endeavour, time and distance no problem and can start immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by kestral View Post
    hello mr w, things seem to be grinding in the right direction for you to get the tree felling course. i notice you may find it difficult dealing with the free brazilian offer due to painting duties and as ive always been interested in foreign cultures would like to offer my help in this endeavour, time and distance no problem and can start immediately.
    Hi Alan, I could use an assistant to serve drinks and canapes, change cd's etc, but discretion is paramount, no sneaky pics or video's and all in the best possible taste

Hi Mr Wallace

do you do pensioner discounts ? Eeeeeeek

It's free Snow, and as we say in Scotland, nae hair to grey hair

[QUOTE=LAURA48;976416]what county are you in Angel?[/QUOTE

Im in hampshire laura....

nicola hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon hun god you have had a rough ride xxx

glad your doing ok pink and ww

hope everyone else is doing ok this evening xx

Hows the increase going angel? X x

Good news about the course Mr W. that should perk you up abit don't you think? and the prospect of a good job at the end of it - good luck with it all. Sorry, missed my plane today - will be up tomorrow - maybe by then you'll of had some experience with the wax - I'm a tad concerned that a correspondence course may not have equipped you sufficiently to be let loose on my lady garden.
    Laura - that is crap but not surprising. Stick with your private session, least you know what your getting there, I know it's not right that you should pay but it doesn't look like your going to get any help from the NHS and every phone call from them is adding to your stress and anxiety. I work for the NHS and phone mental health services or social services often about young people at significant risk of harm - their response is usually 'unless they are suicidal or in imminent danger' they are unable to help them. From my own experience I saw that mental health was 'jammed' with chronic service users - people with psychotic mental illness, drug and alcohol problems and those with ? learning difficulties. My CPN at the time was glad to see me because she said she knew I would recover unlike most of her clients. This is what I don't understand - we are the group of people they could help return to useful, productive and dare I say 'normal' people, unfortunately the dear old NHS dosn't see it like that. Keep going Laura only 5 days to go. Am thinking of you x

hasnt really done anything as of yet nicola but i did only go up the 5mg and dont seem to be getting any new side effects but im not sure if i would start to feel them over time or would it happen straight away on upping ??? hopefully i wont get any atall my anxiety feels the same so far so i will stay on 15mg a bit longer then up to 20mg and see how it goes

That sounds like a good plan Angel, from experience I've found an increase in side effects from increasing dosage of SSRI's occur with 48 hours to 2 weeks after the increase, however we're all different. I've increased my Prozac a week ago with no worsening of side effects - still got anxiety, so maybe that isn't the meds at all and is just me?

I found when i was taking cit i felt the side effects of an increased dose about 4-5 days in, i presume thats something to do with our levels raising? With the ven come a wk into the increase this last time i was rocking! Panic attacks, sick, climbing the walls literally with anxiety :-( thats how i knew the dose was too high for me so lowered back down again x x

Page 349 of 540 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast

Thread Information