Page 350 of 540 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Hi Folks, had a busy day today with a phone call from the Jobcentre about this chainsaw course saga.

I spent most of the afternoon giving my saws a service and checking through my safety gear. Just a matter of waiting for a start date.

Not many takers for the free Brazilian just Sam and Joy at the moment but all welcome Fri Sat Sun evenings only please as I'll be painting at my sons house during the day
    Before I put my name on the list for a Brazilian, can I just clarify if you're planning on using your chainsaw - mine may need something with a bit more power

Quote Originally Posted by lauz_lea View Post
    Before I put my name on the list for a Brazilian, can I just clarify if you're planning on using your chainsaw - mine may need something with a bit more power
    what a scary thought - the chainsaw - not your lady garden.

LOL - husband has been calling it "the angry bear" for the last couple of months, it's certainly not a lady garden, more like an overgrown waste ground

lol sounds like mine !!

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

yes thats what i thought nicola im on day 3 of the increase and going to take slow x

Hi - surely I am not the first one up! Well woke up same old same old.

Hows everyone else - backing your horses?

Laura x

---------- Post added at 08:29 ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 ----------

Sam - thanks for that post - very very interesting - and thanks for your encouragement. It has certainly opened my eyes to it all - I didn't realise it was like this in the Mental Health Services - beyond belief!

Me too woken up same old. Us lot could write a book on the difference in the services of the mental health services.

Nicola seems to have the best services with Laura having the worse and the rest of us somewhere inbetween. Do you agree?

Where do you live in Hampshire Angel, I'm near Christchurch Dorset.

How is everyone today, I'm about to go to the shop so the distraction will help the anxiety (in the words of the Duty Officer) Pity its not true

Love Joy

morning people, ive been roaming around the house since 6am. made the mistake of reading the news and it was full of illness and accidents which only brings on more bad symptoms and so the anxieties start to build. i see you live near christchurch, joy. weve just put a deposit on a holiday cottage a couple of miles from there for later in the summer, weve been several times and enjoy the area around the river.

Morning everyone, how are we all?

I had another ok night thanks to Mr. zopiclone. Sleep is good stuff..

Laura, I've never put a bet on anything in my life, I wouldn't know how to!

hope everyone has a good day.

Morning all,

Hope everyones ok? Had a canny nights sleep again, and had a little lie in.

Feel abit nervous cos I want to do things but I am frightened too if that makes any sense? I have been living in my safe zone for a few weeks and really need to get out there and sort these silly fear feelings out, its strange how you end up like this with this illness, first not wanting to go/do anything, then you end up scared to do/go anywhere? Is anyone else like this? I dwell on it which makes me worse? Why do I have to be a worrier/dweller?

Hope you all have a lovely day x x

Kendra x x

that sums me up perfectly kendra but ive been getting out on a regular basis despite all the negative fears, its bloody hard work but im just as frightened of becoming an housebound cabbage so i just have to go out. take it in small steps at a time, it will become a little easier if you dont expect to much.
    alan

Page 350 of 540 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast

Thread Information