Page 355 of 540 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hi guys well im still feeling quite rough, got dreadful ache in my right kidney went to see my physchatrist today and im sticking on the 75mg of ven in the am and 37.5mg pm, got to go back in 2 weeks, she thinks my anxiety has been so bad due to this kidney infection.
    Hope everyone is ok, lots of love and all around xxxxxxxxxxxx

Feel better soon Nicola

Thanks Mr W how are you feeling? xx

Like a whores knickers pet, up and down from hour to hour, not in a good place at the moment
    But I'll get it back and so will you darlin, we all will

---------- Post added at 15:31 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

Hi Pink howz you today?

hi guys sorry some of you are feeling so down today, i hope things improve for you all soon.

nicola hope you feel better soon, you are getting good care, i am sticking to the 150mg as i think i can see some improvement, see my pysc next monday, and hoping to get the extended release caps.

mr w this is just not on, you have been suffering so long now, you need to get some help from your gp...or ask to be referred, hope you feel better soon, one day at a time xx

joy get that mole checked hun, just to put your mind at rest.

laura yep write things down for your appointment it is surprising how much we forget to say , i did and handed it to him, and he said it was really helpfull...not long now hun xx

hope everyone else has a better dayxx

i am still ok just plodding along, not much to do today, so a wee bit more aware of it, it is much better when i am occupied, but i am coping ok, think i might need a wee job, just part time will pluck up the courage to look soon, roll on summer when i hope we are all in a better place to enjoy it xx

well gp thinks the mole isnt anything dodgy but an ordinary one i've been scratching.
    heres another thing to make you cross Laura. i was referred by the mental health team for relaxation therapy. 3 weeks ago i had an assessment with a nice lady who said course would start at the end of April. she rang this afternoon and said they hadnt had enough people referred to start a course so she didnt know when it would be!!!! and the mental health team told me when i last spoke to them they could offer no more help til I'd done the course.

wishing you better nicola

sorry you are feeling so rough ww,have you a gp apt booked

glad you are doing ok pink

how are you kestral and kendra and anyone else i've forgotten

love joy

Hi Joy, haven't made the appointment yet. Mrs W suggested I start taking 100mg Sertraline again and see how it goes. Also had to sign on today. I'm a bit concerned too about the course they are lining up for me. The way I'm feeling just now I couldn't do a seven day course so thinking about getting signed off. This would automatically cancel the course. If I cancelled I'd lose my benefit. Caught between a rock and a hard place

Has anyone had a good day?

Hello everyone
    Sorry to hear some of you struggling appears to be a fair bit.
    I went to work today which sort of helps me feel normal haha at least i can work now all very different from month ago.
    will feel finally getting there when the grey cloud dissapears for a day, also suffering major heaches in 10 days and i mean bad does anyone else its seems to be right across forhead and one eye arghhh never ends. hubby in hong kong so me and the three kids another thing that filled me with dread before meds so must be slowly gettting there

hi all

hugs to everyone whos still feeling rubbish

have been feeling a bit better today fingers crossed it will continue but have been so up and down latley
    I went to the post office and that is one of my dodgy places as ive had panic attacks before there and was ok !!
    think i need to keep going to the places were i dont feel safe and take the plunge the more i do it the less i will fear so the therapist said !!!

anyway hope everyone else is ok or feeling better xxx

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Hi Joy, haven't made the appointment yet. Mrs W suggested I start taking 100mg Sertraline again and see how it goes. Also had to sign on today. I'm a bit concerned too about the course they are lining up for me. The way I'm feeling just now I couldn't do a seven day course so thinking about getting signed off. This would automatically cancel the course. If I cancelled I'd lose my benefit. Caught between a rock and a hard place

Has anyone had a good day?
    hi gordon, please do what's best for you, what you think you can handle, i did'nt, kept on working through it all, felt dizzy, faint etc, doc told me to stop, i did.nt, and i had a complete breakdown, oh how i wish i had listened then and that was nearly 2 years ago.

i was like you had a good job, and put it first, before my health, please don't do that, i ended up on esa, for a year, let it go after that, toomuch red tape, tribunals, etc, too ill to be on the sick....literally.

what i am trying to say iis go with your gut feeling, if the course is stressing you out, and you feel you can't handle it, let it go, there will be another,and it will be better for you when you feel you can cope, listen to mrs w she has your best interest at heart, and talk to your gp, but do something now, don't let it go on, i just don't want to see you go downhill like i did.

sorry for the rant, but i am trying to help, you will make the right decision, but put YOU first xx

Page 355 of 540 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405455 ... LastLast

Thread Information