Page 357 of 540 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Sorry to hear that - I know just how you feel - I am like it all the time - don't seem to have any glimpses of respite. I hate waking up tbh - hence the reason going private - just saddens me that the system works like this.

Have never asked for help in the past - never bothered the docs - and this is what happens. Sorry to have a moan! but if it wasn't for my family and this site -I don't know what I would do!

Hope you get your carpet fitted ok - started to brighten up a bit here!

Speak to you soon - Moaning Minnie Laura x

Morning all woken up with high anxiety after 3 days of being reasonable. What is it with these ups and downs.
    Hope keeping busy helps you WW and go all weak and cant be bothered when anxiety strikes. Try and keep a note daily of how you feel then you can judge when you look back and can tell the gp if you decide to go.
    How long now Laura?
    How are you today Nicola with your anx and kidneys?
    sorry you woke up in panic Kestral, so do I most mornings sometimes it goes off other times it doesnt.

Hello to everyone else I've forgotten

The sun has come out here but somehow it hasnt helped the mood

Love Joy

Hi Joy - sorry you are still having problems with the crap NHS relaxation - what a shambles - nothing surprises me anymore. It's on Thurs at 5.30 pm - getting a bit anxious tbh. The weather at the moment makes no different to my mood - someone asked me that the other day in fact the sun makes me feel more miserable at the moment! weird!

Dear Laura
    I get very anxious when seeing the shrink altho i really want to see him. Its very weird.Still cross about this relaxation thing wont to complain to someone but it doesnt help

Love joy

Joy - we are on the same wave length!

More than you know Laura I was a gp receptionist several years ago

Joy

hi guys, laura thursday will be here before you know it, and it's normal to feel a bit nervous, but after my 1st appt i felt quite calm, i think it was getting everything off my chest with someone who would'nt judge me. hang on in there one day at a time.

joy sorry you are having a bad day today, and you are so right all thses up's and down's really do take their toll on us, hope you feel better as the day goes on.

mr w hope the increase works for you, and keeping occupied should help, yep i know that feeling only too well, but you know you will kick the ass of this, just go one day at a time, and be kind to yourself, you don'nt always have to put on a brave face, we are all here to help you too.

nicola i hope you are feeling a bit better today.

to everyone else hope you are all having a good day.

i am much the same today, just this low level something, just not quite right, but getting there.....i think, so onwards and backwards xxx

Not feeling too bad Laura thanks. 2 more sleeps till your appointment!! Relax and chill out until then!!

I know what you mean about the something Pink. Its hard to put your finger on it!! I feel sooooo tired today its unreal. Why does in effect you the day after the night after you haven't had a good nights sleep!! Very odd.

Hope your all feeling better as the day goes on.

Hope your feeling better to Nicola

Angel & Sam your quiet?? Hope your both ok too x x x

Hi folks, not too bad today haven't had a chance to feel bad, finding slots for 3 wardrobes, 2 chests of drawers, 2 bedside cabinets, a wicker basket, a huge sled bed, 37 years of clothes including wedding dresses, bridesmaids outfits, 700 pairs of shoes, 500 handbags, her old school uniform 1700 pairs of knickers and a partridge in a pear tree no wonder I get so tired

Hi all, been to the docs AGAIN as my right kidney is absolute agony and can't take nurofen with the antibiotics im on for it so hes gave me some strong codeine and another 5 days of antibiotics after this lot as there was still protein in my water sample but looks like its eventually clearing up!! my anxiety was fine up until an hour ago and then WHAM it hit me like a ton of bricks.........why the hell does it do that took a diazepam as that helps with the kidney pain aswel, got to go up to school to pick my niece up and i hate doing that, fortunatly jacks 11 so i just chuck him out the car in the mornings lol and wait for him in the car at hometime in a nearby carpark so prob a bit anxious about that?? anyway onwards and backwards!! xxxxxxxx

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 14:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Hi folks, not too bad today haven't had a chance to feel bad, finding slots for 3 wardrobes, 2 chests of drawers, 2 bedside cabinets, a wicker basket, a huge sled bed, 37 years of clothes including wedding dresses, bridesmaids outfits, 700 pairs of shoes, 500 handbags, her old school uniform 1700 pairs of knickers and a partridge in a pear tree no wonder I get so tired
    lmao oh Mr W you don't half make me laugh xx

Page 357 of 540 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast

Thread Information