Page 358 of 540 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

hello can i join your gang please? lol
    i promise to support each and everyone of you in return for support , giggles and chat.
    ive posted a few times in various places on the forum in various stages of panic and i apologise if ive nagged a few for reassurance.
    im now on 30mg started back on 30mg last night after a wobble last week on 30 and scared myself.
    was awful this morning..managed to not have a diazapam (i was given 14 of them by my gp 6 weeks ago and ive still got 5 left, so not bad that is it?)
    so if i may can i be here to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by tis-me2006 View Post
    hello can i join your gang please? lol
    i promise to support each and everyone of you in return for support , giggles and chat.
    ive posted a few times in various places on the forum in various stages of panic and i apologise if ive nagged a few for reassurance.
    im now on 30mg started back on 30mg last night after a wobble last week on 30 and scared myself.
    was awful this morning..managed to not have a diazapam (i was given 14 of them by my gp 6 weeks ago and ive still got 5 left, so not bad that is it?)
    so if i may can i be here to stay?
    Hi of course you can everyones welcome its like group therapy on this thread lol xx

Hi tis me
    How you getting on?? i am on 20mg and functioning fine going into week 7 now but still not myself considering 30mg which is being reviewed thurs but not really sure if you help me anymore. why was yours incresed??
    Hello everyone so many of you trouble concentrating lol especially as i suffer constant dizzyness too xx

I'm having a really horrible day, high anxiety no energy . Whats happening

Joy

hi tj, well im of the opinion its now side effects ive got from the increase, where last week i was convinced it was my anxiety getting worse and thought sod it, im gonna reduce then stop and manage without any meds...ive slapped myself across the face now and told myself off...im a person who needs reassurance and seeing this forum has help no end...my increase was because i had a blip on 20mg and begged the doc to increase them even though i didnt even want to be on them! i was a right mess!..ive faffed about with the meds and made a mess of things but now im gonna stick at 30mg no matter what!
    ive not stopped going out, i make myself go out every day and some nights. if only to my daughters, ive been away for two weekends. feeling lousy but had to do it! infact, one of the weekends away id forgot all about my anxiety!!! why cant i do that now? weird isnt it?
    But my mornings are terrible,. i cry, i shake, i panic ya know the score, then by tea time im fine and ready to feast! lol im hoping these side effects go and i can get on with my life...i was on citalopram 6 years ago at 40mg and then 20mg then stopped no prob....fingers crossed for this time....hope youre all doing good xx
    x
    Last edited by miniminx; 17-04-12 at 14:46.

Hi Dawn, and welcome to the shitalopram shentral glee club

Quote Originally Posted by joy View Post
    I'm having a really horrible day, high anxiety no energy . Whats happening

Joy
    im same every morning joy, i hate it...ive been like this for 6 weeks...every single day, some days all day and night too...are you on any meds? xx

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Hi Dawn, and welcome to the shitalopram shentral glee club
    why, thankyou kind sir!! x

hi all

welcome tis-me

Not too bad today still dont feel myself but am slightly better as pink and kendra said something is still there but coping.

Glad you infections going nicola really feel for you at the minute

And glad you are feeling a bit better mr w with all that knicker sorting it must have taken your mind of things

best go and pick the kids up xxxx

yes i'm on ciprelex and mirtazapine . havent been too bad recently but today is the pits

need a hug or two.
    Just rang the Duty worker who as usual was hopeless saying daft things like go out shopping! I can hardly move off the settee with anxiety

Love Joy

Hi joy, i make sure i get out at least once every day......dog walking anything...it does help, as difficult as it is, i literally shake with anxiety as im walking.. i must look a right sight!!...its what we need to do to build up seorotonin, the feel good hormone!!
    :

Page 358 of 540 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408458 ... LastLast

Thread Information