Page 366 of 540 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hi Mr W - sorry you are feeling down - still on Sert 100mg? you have been on this one a while too? You must make an appoint - I am seeing the Shrink! tonight - as have been messed around so much with meds - unbelievable. So my mum is paying for some sessions with him - I stopped the sert around 4 weeks ago - as I felt so ill 3 weeks into it much worsening of the depression - which did not feel was a side effect.

So GP said yes stop and I will do a referral - so not on anything - and the appoint with an NHS shrink would be around JULY! Just not on is it - I refused to see Gateway workers - I knew most of them from my job and they cannot prescribe - waste of money.

Anyway - good luck with CBT - never had that! and hope you and everyone else have a much better day - raining cats and dogs down here!

Take care Laura xx

---------- Post added at 09:38 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

Thanks Joy and sending you a big xxxx

Morning all, omg crazyscot thats awful what are you going to do now? Can you appeal? Especially if youve done nothgng wrong? My hubby calls facebook hatebook cause of all the bitching on it! Mr W make sure you make that appointment! to you joy x x

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Morning all, omg crazyscot thats awful what are you going to do now? Can you appeal? Especially if youve done nothgng wrong? My hubby calls facebook hatebook cause of all the bitching on it! Mr W make sure you make that appointment! to you joy x x
    Yeah, I'm phoning the police, trying to get an appt with surgery and going to my local councillor (well my dad is). I acknowledged something when a friend was upset, I didn't give an opinion, others did. Really don't need this. my heart is in my mouth at the thought of calling all these people!!!

Hope everyone manages to have a good day and tis-me I get my words mixed up and my favourite is to forget the simplest word mid sentance!!!
    xx

Morning Crazyscot - what has happened?

Quote Originally Posted by LAURA48 View Post
    Morning Crazyscot - what has happened?
    I've been struck off at my doctors surgery, for acknowledging a post on facebook. I had no involvement in anything that was said!!

xx

sounds as if were all suffering at the moment. i had a really bad day yesterday, feeling panicky if i moved, as i could feel my heart banging away even if i only moved from room to room. rang my gp and told him and he said take a diazepam and try to calm myself, he would see me next week and discuss increasing my 10mg cit. didnt seem concerned about it at all. the panic attack i had 2 days ago seems to have affected me badly but i dont know how to build myself up to do anything even the smallest of tasks because of my stress levels.
    alan

@ Laura.
    Hi Laura, thats 2 months I've been taking Sertraline. First month was 50mg, second month 100mg with a bit of experimenting here and there. Still a wee bit optimistic that I can turn the corner but may have to follow your lead and detox for a month then try something else. Very brave of you to go med free for a while feeling the way you do

@ Crazyscot. I don't want to call you that. Most of us here are on first name terms, some of us are on farting terms even, so can we have a name? Doesn't have to be your real name, just a name

@ Joy have a better day today.

@ everyone else cuz it's pissing down here and I feel like a tower of turds

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    @ Laura.
    Hi Laura, thats 2 months I've been taking Sertraline. First month was 50mg, second month 100mg with a bit of experimenting here and there. Still a wee bit optimistic that I can turn the corner but may have to follow your lead and detox for a month then try something else. Very brave of you to go med free for a while feeling the way you do

@ Crazyscot. I don't want to call you that. Most of us here are on first name terms, some of us are on farting terms even, so can we have a name? Doesn't have to be your real name, just a name

@ Joy have a better day today.

@ everyone else cuz it's pissing down here and I feel like a tower of turds
    Hi WW It's Lainy x

Thanks Mr W -

Alan - Tbh haven't had many panic attacks in my life 2 or 3 but the last one was about 2 years ago and so so frightening. I remember my husband was on nights - so just me and dog, went to bed as normal. Woke up around 2 am felt ok went for a glass of water.

Got back into bed - well - thought I was dying - couldn't breathe it was so terrifying I was shaking, sweating - heart racing this went on for about 10 mins - fortunately I was in bed but thought my number was up. It managed to go and left me drained. So I know how you are feeling and some people have them throughout the day - horrific. All the techniques given go out of the window - totally debilating - so I can sympathise with you. Hope you have a calmer day - the valium will help you and take it.

Laura

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 ----------

Lainy

What's facebook got to do with being struck off your doctors surgery - did you moan about one of your doctors?? doubt it?

Hi Lainy, pleased to meet you, I take it you're Scottish? I'm Gordon, and I live in the county of Angus, and Pinkdove is from Edinburgh, although she now lives in Yorkshire.
    Alba Gabraith

Page 366 of 540 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast

Thread Information