Page 367 of 540 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Morning folks.

Just emerged from another zopiclone-assisted slumber and had my breakfast (2 slices toast, 1 with Marmite, 1 with pineapple jam + cup of red bush tea) and my 30mg of Duloxetine.

I don't want to say it too loudly, but I think the dulox is starting to actually do something! Crikey, eh? I'm not dancing in the street or anything, but my head feels less inclined to go off the deep end about anything and everything (less often anyway). Maybe going up to 60mg will see more improvement, and then I'll be able to force myself out and about.

Hope everyone is doing ok.. Good luck later Laura!

Oh and Facebook.. ugh.. Even George Orwell wouldn't have predicted it!

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

morning folks. x
    here i am again engulfed in anxiety yet again..ive had it all day every day for nearly 7 weeks now. ive tried alsorts to get it out of my mind and i cant,,,whats wrong with me???
    im starting to get scared even more now.......please give me hope folks xxxxx

Thats great news Mr Red dont be in a hurry to increase tho take it nice and slowly x x

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

Tis im sure its just cause youve messed about with your doses, your body needs to stabilise on a dose which you are doing now so just give it time and use your diazepam to help you thro x x

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Thats great news Mr Red dont be in a hurry to increase tho take it nice and slowly x x
    Thanks Nicola I've got another 11 doses of 30mg left, which is referred to as the 'starting dose'...everyone else seems to be on 60..

Are you settled on your dose of ven or do you plan to attempt an increase again at some point?

how many of us have great difficulty getting out the house and when we do feel absolute pants?

Hi tis-me - sorry you are feeling poorly - anxiety is horrid - do you think the Cit is helping you? personally I would go back and see your GP - have you been on it before? Only asking as sometimes second time round they do not work - I have had this happen with Prozac and felt very ill second time on it.

Personally I would defintely not go up a dose whilst the anxiety is bad but go and see your gp and think about reducing or changing.

Good Luck - Laura

Wow - Mr Red - you sound you are doing well - looks like something is happening - will speak to you later!

Quote Originally Posted by kestral View Post
    how many of us have great difficulty getting out the house and when we do feel absolute pants?
    Yep!

Mr Red i have no plans to increase anymore as when i tried a few wks ago it was too much for me and sent my anxiety and panic thro the roof! X x

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Hi Lainy, pleased to meet you, I take it you're Scottish? I'm Gordon, and I live in the county of Angus, and Pinkdove is from Edinburgh, although she now lives in Yorkshire.
    Alba Gabraith
    Yes I sure am, live in Lanarkshire

Just had a long conversation with the practice manager who kept saying "but you liked it". I have to write to the doctor and they'll take it from there. Aaaaahhhhhh defo needing different pills noo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kestral View Post
    I have a job making me go out the house but i always find the thought of it worse than reality x x

Page 367 of 540 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast

Thread Information