Page 386 of 540 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Morning all

Well I have started late this am - first night in a long time at HOME on my home - husband went to work 6.00 pm last night! 12 hours. Was ok but didn't hear him come in and went into a sort of second sleep. Woke up shaking and churning - nothing new there! Have had to take a lorazepam and have calmed down a bit - it is hard as miss my mum! in the mornings.

Hubby going to work 6.00 pm tonight then off tomorrow.

Mr W - have just prebooked a GP appoint for Thurs 4.30 as that letter from the psychiatrist should be there and also need a sick note! It is a shame queing up but I work in a surgery and we start at 8.00 am - and Mondays the quota can be full by 8.20! and people cannot get through!

I admire you for doing that - can you not prebook any? If I knew a patient was polite and suffering I would always prebook - you can do this up to 2 weeks depending on how many prebookables already are booked in!

It's annoying because some folk phone up on the day and don't bother turning up!! on that day - make that one out!

Joy - hope GP can do something for you - you have been put through the mill enough but I know I have only come across those duty workers twice - and they are not helpful at all - well if you haven't taken an overdose you're ok - clear off!

Pleased Kendra and Nicola you are ok.

Oh have got a callback booked in from the nurse to get some bloods done!

My friend who is a nurse said I need FBC, Vit B12, VitD, Oestradiol levels (hormone) and TSH - T3 and T4! Just in case you wanted yours done ask for these!!!

Speak to you later Laura

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 ----------

Sorry Joy - hope you get on ok tomorrow with your GP - and hope you hear something today!

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Morning Lainy.
    So someone criticised the surgery/health centre on facebook and all those that "liked" the post were struck off? It beggars beleif
    I know!!!!! Apparently a decision will be made on my case tomorrow. They will continue to treat me until a decision has been made!!!

Another shaky start but better than yesterday. Had a long chat with a work colleague who is off with stress and anxiety too, she's seeing the work counsellor and says she is excellent, so I've asked my boss to print an application form for counselling off the work intranet and bring it when we meet for lunch later - not bad for 10am ehh?

Thanks for all your kind thoughts, I'm alittle more hopeful today at least. Going for browse and then lunch at M & S, going to try to something everyday this week. Got my second acupuncture tomorrow and looking forward to that.

As for GP's, I don't phone anymore as it takes forever. Our surgery has introduced online booking and it's great, you can book up to 3 weeks in advance with the Dr you want, at the time and place you want. I've even been able to book within 24 hours and get in - dosn't help anyone else much but it may be worth suggesting to your Dr's, alot of surgeries use it now, it's called 'the waiting room'.

Love and to you all.

Morning all.

Mr. W. that was the system at my old docs.. they opened the doors at 8:30 and I'd turned up to wait at 8 before, but still found folk there waiting before me. You could pre-book afternoon appointments, but they were usually for a good few days in advance.

At my new practice you phone up and ask for a call-back from one of the doctors. They then give you a time (with a 20 minute window) and the doctor calls you and you get a consultation over the phone. If they think you need to come in they'll say so. It's worked for me so far.

---------- Post added at 10:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

As for me, I've woken up, had breakfast + 30mg duloxetine. Feel ok, but could be better.

Hope everyone else is doing ok..

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

at our gp we have to ring at 8.30am but like the rest of you, its a bit of a lottery who gets an appointment. they run a sit and wait some days and have pre-bookings if its non urgent for 2 weeks in advance, you can also ring in to speak on the phone and the gp usually rings back within the hour otherwise its down to a&e.

Hi guys well docs went well, he gave me some more diazepam and some diff sleeping tabs as zop don't really work great on me anymore and i get into a panic if i can't sleep so like to have sleeping tabs in the house just incase!! just been out and brought Jack a new x box game as a treat and also treated myself to a macdonalds xx

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Hi guys well docs went well, he gave me some more diazepam and some diff sleeping tabs as zop don't really work great on me anymore and i get into a panic if i can't sleep so like to have sleeping tabs in the house just incase!! just been out and brought Jack a new x box game as a treat and also treated myself to a macdonalds xx
    Hi Nicola, all sounds good.
    How long were you using the zop for? I've got 3 left now

What are the ones you've got?

Hope you enjoyed the McDs! I haven't had anything like that for ages.. More of a Burger King man meself..

Hi Mr Red ive used zop on a as needed basis for a few years now, ive been prescribed zolpidem 10mg, my sleep problem stems from a previous violent relationship so like to have some in the house as security especially as hubby works nights when you next seeing your doc? im sure he will prescribe you some more, there not addictive as such its just your body builds up a tolerance to them so they don't work as well which i think has happened to me over the yrs xx

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedShirt View Post

Hope you enjoyed the McDs! I haven't had anything like that for ages.. More of a Burger King man meself..
    The macdonalds was lush xx

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Hi Mr Red ive used zop on a as needed basis for a few years now, ive been prescribed zolpidem 10mg, my sleep problem stems from a previous violent relationship so like to have some in the house as security especially as hubby works nights when you next seeing your doc? im sure he will prescribe you some more, there not addictive as such its just your body builds up a tolerance to them so they don't work as well which i think has happened to me over the yrs xx

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

The macdonalds was lush xx
    I have to see doc sometime this week to get a refill of the duloxetine, so will mention the zopiclone. Like you say, hopefully I'd like to have some just as a back-up and just having them there will make me feel better - much like having some diaz somewhere at the ready I really needed the zop as my tinnitus seemed to ramp right up at night, but that seems to have eased lately..

Glad you enjoyed the Maccy D I just had a lovely bacon sammich -

Ive only been using diazepam to help me since my relapse in august before that id never used it before but now i always carry some in my bag just incase, think its the knowing there there that helps xx

Page 386 of 540 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast

Thread Information