Page 394 of 540 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Quote Originally Posted by crazyscot View Post
    It sounds like static on the tv, that's the only way I can describe it, a constant hiss why a wee whine at the back of it! It's not stopped me sleeping but it's becoming more annoying!!
    Sounds similar to mine.. I've currently got the sound of cicadas playing on my laptop to cancel it out a bit.

How long have you had it?

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Quote Originally Posted by MrRedShirt View Post
    Sounds similar to mine.. I've currently got the sound of cicadas playing on my laptop to cancel it out a bit.

How long have you had it?
    Probably about 6 months, since I upped to 100mg Sertraline, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyscot View Post
    Probably about 6 months, since I upped to 100mg Sertraline, I think.
    Mine came on in mid-November, 2 weeks after starting Sertraline! I stopped the sertraline and switched to Mirt, but the hissing continued

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Any news Joy from the mental health team? X x

spent up nicola ?

Nicola
    thank you for asking but quel surprise they didnt ring. Bit much when they ignore GPs instructions. I'll be ringing Gp in the morning.
    Lucky I'm not too bad this afternoon but how do they know that, could be suicidal.
    Its not surprising we hear of so many suicides. Luckily I dont feel like that but extremely frustrated

Love Joy

really sorry to hear that joy, that is a disgrace, hope you get something sorted out tomorrow, maybe speak to the practice manager, that usually gets things done xx

Thats absoutley disgusting joy it makes me so mad glad your not feeling too bad tho x x

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
    spent up nicola ?
    Brought a couple of bikini's and a top then i had a wobble so had to rush back to the car and take a diazepam x x

oh no nicola, but at least you went out and bought some nice things, only a couple of weeks ago you would only shop on the internet so well done for that.

i have felt really good today nicola, i will keep you informed, but if this is the extended release...bring it on xx

Hi there
    On the whole most of you seem to be doing ok, pleased for you.
    I found Diazapan done nothing for me, how much do you take?? i was taking 4mg.
    Reading all your posts over the weeks i feel more alone than ever lol... im not even sure of what i have now. Was definately anxiety to start with ie chest probs, breathing, heart palpitations, head probs etc... that went away with cit but later felt like i was trapped (believe thats depression) what i seem to have left is a big fear of going back down to that all the time like a grey cloud.
    Is that classed as anxiety or depression?? i know you guys are not drs but my gp useless. You have all been a comfort to me. Going to take the plunge and up to 30mg tommorow to see if that lifts it anymore

Page 394 of 540 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast

Thread Information