Page 398 of 540 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Finally got the phone call waste ot time as he was the bloody Duty officer. SAid theres no way i can get an earlier shrink apt and to try deep breathing exercises and not to take lorazapam but didnt offer an alternative. also suggested if I could afford it perhaps try to get a private cbt person as the waiting list on NHS was very long. Sorry you arent too good today Nicola hope it improves. I'm not too bad today thankfully

Love Joy

wheres ww today

---------- Post added at 14:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:01 ----------

Sam sent you a pm

Love Joy

thats awful joy how long is it until you see the physchatrist again? have you noticed any difference in lowering the mirtazapine? xx

2 weeks to shrink. Actually feel at bit better today not so anx but possibly a fluke
    How are you now

Love Joy

hi joy, what a bloody disgrace, makes me so mad, i;m glad you are feeling a bit easier today, but that's not the point, you need help and are just not getting it,maybe you should speak to the practice manager, hope you continue to feel ok xx

nicola the extended release is going ok, can't say i feel much different, if anything a smoother day, not so many peaks and trough's but doing ok thanks xx

im plodding on, still got low level anxiety, these blips really do suck im seeing my shrink on tues xx

Hi Folks I'm ok just Mrs W had me running around doing stuff, catch up later. It's hard to follow this thread now it goes quicker than a chatroom at times

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Well i keep falling off the bloody tightrope xx
    Ugh I think I've just fallen off the tightrope Might be the raised dose.

Just taken my first diazepam for about 2 weeks.. balls.

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

ive took 2 diazepam already today so i shouldn't worry about it, its what there there for to help us thro xx

Quote Originally Posted by william wallace View Post
    Hi Folks I'm ok just Mrs W had me running around doing stuff, catch up later. It's hard to follow this thread now it goes quicker than a chatroom at times
    nice to know you are ok, and helping the missus.
    know what you mean about this thread lol, hope you have a good day x

Two hours ago I felt really well - like 90% back to normal, now I feel crap again - panic, tight chest blah blah blah - what's that all about? I'm a gemini and living up to the reputation of having a dual personality I think! Not bad enough for a Diazepam at the mo but may join you on the Zopiclone night train tonight.
    Went into work to say hi and it was OK, then went to see a friend but took Peppa but she kept crying and then chasing around - sure sign she needs a poop - so couldn't settle and it was chucking it down and she wouldn't go out in the garden - then she did and found a bone of some sort - anyway, I'm rambling - maybe I did get a bit stressed!
    New relaxation CD came today - 4 relaxation journies it says - so going to try one out. Joy I haven't got the PM???

Page 398 of 540 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast

Thread Information