Page 436 of 540 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Mr Red thats fantastic well done same time and place for a hot choc and a zop x x

sounds like youve been having fun today, red

Quote Originally Posted by kestral View Post
    sounds like youve been having fun today, red
    Nearly

Feeling quite wobbly now, but today was the best day I've had for a long time, in terms of anxiety.

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Hi folks, busy day today been renovating and old cast iron fireplace for my baby sister (53) for her new house. I'll finish it tomorrow evening.

Going fishing tomorrow for a few hours with my buddy Stu. I mentioned a couple of months back that he's off to the Gulf of Aden to work as security on ships likely to be attacked by Somali pirates, so thought I'd see him one last time before he goes off and gets himself shot.

Mrs W got me this teeth whitening kit. You have to mould the gum shields around your teeth and gums and put this gunky stuff in that whitens the teeth, and this sort of torch gizmo that activates the gunky stuff so at the moment I'm sitting with a mouthfull all manner of stuff looking like a fekin Dalek

Anyhoo, been ok today again, Joy here's a Scottish and here's another for everyone else

I'm sure you look handsome Mr W - let us know if your nashers are pearly white after, i've seen those kits and thought they were too good to be true - I might try it if it works for you.
    Mr Red - you said the physical symptoms of anxiety have gone - do you think thats down to the meds? My physical symptos are worse on Prozac but mentally I'm better - seems like it's impossible to have it all.
    Laura - when I was on Prozac before the physical symptos of anxiety weren't this bad, I'm hoping your right and it will settle down in the next week.
    Well, i've had a average kind of day, haven't felt like doing much but that's OK. Did some houseworky stuff and walked the pup. Off to bed now, sleep tight everyone x

Dan

4mg three times a day. I told him Diaz doesnt work for me but he was insistent
    Didnt do anything about changing meds or adding anything. Seeing a private shrink on Monday who also does CBT.

How are you doing

Joy

---------- Post added at 08:30 ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 ----------

Hello everyone,
    well surprise surprise diaz didnt work.
    Got my first relaxation session this morning so the nerves as usual are rising.

Good luck Nicola at the shrinks

Hope everyone else is better than me

Love joy

Good Luck Joy with the relaxation today - sorry the diazepam did not work - but you will be seeing Dr Lars on Monday - I am sure he will sort you out and have more time for you!

Hope Nicola your appoint goes well - would think she will keep you on the Ven - but will be thinking of you.

Woke up slightly anxious this morning and feel spaced out again - weird feeling? On day 13! see how the day goes - can cope with it - well for the time being!

Speak to you later Laura xxxxxxx

Morning all, well im totally nervous about my physchatrist appointment especially cause shes asked my cpn to be there aswel which has never happened before? Good luck with your relaxation class joy and to everyone x x

Think that is good the CPN is going Nicola - she'll be able to tell more of just how ill you have been.

Just hope they dont gang up on me! Got a feeling they wont let mum come in with me either this time x x

Page 436 of 540 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536 ... LastLast

Thread Information