Page 444 of 540 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hi Dan is risperidone an anti physcotic?? xx

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Hi Dan is risperidone an anti physcotic?? xx
    It is... but am 0.5mg such a small dose. It is meant to be quick acting. I took my first dose an hour ago, and feel well relaxed and drowsy. A bit like taking 10mg diazepam. Hope it continues.

Dan

Hey Guys,

Sorry did not mean to offend with the post on Cit.... Nicola was right I was just calling it that as that's what we had nick named it much earlier on in this thread.... Probably back in February!

I will say that when I started to Cit and up until January when my dose got lowered it was a absolute god send.... It helped me live a mainly normal life that's for sure!!!

The reason I changed to lexapro was because I was on such a high dose of Cit they changed me to lexapro as its more purer version etc...

I have heard from my phschiatrist and GP and if you search and research on it it takes te active part of Cit and I guess cuts out the part that's not needed to
    Make the new drug. If people have had succes on Cit on a higher dose but not on the lower dose then lexapro is a much better alternative.

From my experience on a high dose of Cit and being on 20mg lexapro that it is much more tolerable, more effective and much more calming than the Cit.

Sorry to cause any offence....

Much love to you all xx

Must say I'm quite taken aback that 2 or 3 of our group would "have a go" at another member.The phrase, "shitalopram" was coined by me a good while back, it was nothing personal, just my take on it because it did not a lot for me.
    If I have offended anyone by this I'll quite happily bow out of the thread.

No way Mr Wallace I think the girls didn't know about the early reference to
    It..... I and everyone loves you here big fella!

My mention of shitalopram was not meant to cause offense and as I've said it did wonders for me and I'm sure for others on it here and just starting be confident as it gave me my life back. It just didn't work at the lower dose for me hence the change and the more purer version of lexapro.

How are you going anyway my Scottish friend? Is it spring there now?

Apology accepted - thought Mr W might be involved!!

Friends still?

Laura x

Good morning folks, and a fine spring morning it is here in Angus. Morning Laura everything's cool, howz you?

Laura from experience you should see heaps of improvement and feel settled withing about 6 weeks of being stable on a dose.... 20mg to 40mg is somewhere around the mark I'd say...

Spring morning sounds nice Gordon! A chilly 6 degrees here tonight, felt like yesterday I swimming in the ocean at 40 degrees!

Quite a strange start to our summer here J. In March we had 25c one day, I even got sunburned, and next morning woke up to 4 inches of snow!!
    At the moment though, in the glasshouse I have tomatoes and chilli plants growing, and the first of my peas are starting to sprout outside.
    Have a good night

Morning all and Mr W you are going nowhere!!! we all love you on here and you keep us all smiling xx

Page 444 of 540 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494 ... LastLast

Thread Information