Page 445 of 540 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Morning all

Well have not long been in from Psychiatrist's appointment - he wanted to know he I had been staying back at home, etc. He did some CBT (chart things) negative/positive thinking/thoughts, etc, gave me some more homework and wants me to up the Citalopram to 40mg from next Saturday - said I was worried about the increase in anxiety - he didn't say much on that - just ride it out! Have to see him in 4 weeks time.

Off out for a walk with pup - speak to you later.

Ewood - don't worry about yesterday's remark - that Mr W is the trouble maker!! lol!
    probably me feeling a bit sensitive!

Hope you have a good day - Laura xx

Glad you got on ok Laura.
    Dan
    I got that effect the first time I took it on sertraline but like everything I take it poops out. Might try it again tho.
    Cant really take 30mg of diaz to test it as the nhs shrink only gave me a few and wants me to reduce(!!!!!) other several weeks nd to get it from gp and I know she wont give me many. Only hope is private shrink on Monday

Hope Everyone is ok

Love Joy

Done my shift at charity shop now all wobbley

Quote Originally Posted by joy View Post
    Glad you got on ok Laura.
    Dan
    I got that effect the first time I took it on sertraline but like everything I take it poops out. Might try it again tho.
    Cant really take 30mg of diaz to test it as the nhs shrink only gave me a few and wants me to reduce(!!!!!) other several weeks nd to get it from gp and I know she wont give me many. Only hope is private shrink on Monday

Hope Everyone is ok

Love Joy

Done my shift at charity shop now all wobbley
    Hiya,

I can only hope the risperidone helps. I am so much better than I was, and can only be grateful for that. I also recognise that the majority of people on this board, have it far worse than I currently do..

Have you spoken to the private shrink, is he anti benzos?? I think NHS shrinks, are against benzos. My shrink was happy with my 12mg diazepam usage yesterday, he prescribed an extra 28 5mg tablets if I need them. He said in 6 weeks we would have a review of the medications, and see where we are going... But if the diazepam helps, and I need it he is happy for me to stay on it.

Dan

Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone's feeling ok!!

Just been reading through the posts and maybe mine was a bit harsh!! Sorry guys its just so frustrating and you know what we can all be like when we read something and it gets into our heads?? Hope we are all still mates!!! xxxxxxxx

Had some canny strange dreams last night and didnt sleep well at all so I am shattered today!! Shock lol!!!

Nicola hows your infection any better??

Sam, do you know what meds they are putting you on?? You have done really well up too now so dont be disheartend!!!

Laura, sounds like it went good today!! Are you increasing slowly or just going to up it??

Mr W hope you have a lovely day and everyone else!!!

Take care & speak later!! xxxxxxx

I'm not sure Kendra. I'm sooo much better after cutting back the Prozac, I may just stay as I am, slowly reducing. I'm still anxious but physically it's alot better, my motivation is better too. I think I'll see what this week brings and if I'm the same just stick with 10mg of Prozac or if I go down again change to escitalopram.

Dan
    Dont know what the private shrink is for or against I'll have to wait til Monday. Hes more cbt i think so dont know what to do about that as the NHS has just started me on a 12 week cbt course so I dont really want to pay for it unless I feel I would have more faith in him. Only Monday will tell
    Love Joy

One word to describe my day 'shite'! Hope everyones had a better one than me x x

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    One word to describe my day 'shite'! Hope everyones had a better one than me x x
    Same here
    Tried to sleep last night without a zop and failed miserably. Feel like an anxious zombie today.

Looking forward to the usual tonight

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Can I join the club too!

Quote Originally Posted by LAURA48 View Post
    Can I join the club too!
    The hot choc and zop club? Or the 'had an awful day' club?

Either way, of course, hop on board

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Page 445 of 540 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495 ... LastLast

Thread Information