Page 447 of 540 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

Hello Lilac and welcome aboard, I've been on quetapine didnt do me any good and gave me such a dry mouth it was unbearable, didnt help me sleep either which it was supposed to, however it may work for you.

Joy

to the party Lilac
    Mr W -I'd love another cookfest please, we've had halep again this week - it's really quite quick and easy to make - love it. Good to hear you've had a OK day - any photos of Holly today you would like to share? I can't help but smile when I see her
    Sorry to hear so many are having a crappie dayto everyone
    Has your anxiety got any better Joy after coming back from the charity shop?

I was having a good day until I got a phone call saying that my son had quit the ten tors challenge cos he wasn't feeling well. He's done 9 months of training and I feel so disappointed for him - not in him, but I know how much he wanted to do it. So he came home, I cancelled my plans to go to the cinema tonight and have spent time with him but it's thrown me into a bit of a panic. I can't seem to cope with things that aren't planned and emotional stuff and that ticked both boxes. Anyway, he's actually not too bothered about quitting, he feels poorly and couldn't of walked any further today. My daughter's leading her team and has camped with 27k to walk tomorrow and it's forecast to be hot up there tomorrow, it's going to be tough for her. I'm going to be on tenderhooks all day, praying that her team completes in time.

Off to bed now with me mate Zoppy - I only take it twice a week on the docs advice- to try and get at least two good sleeps and I look forward to the nights I'm able to take it - so tonights the night, hubbys away so I can starfish the bed too,
    ooh it's like going to bedtime at christmas, can't wait.
    Night, night.

Oh thank you for welcoming me.

You all already got me hooked on the nightly hot chocloate, no zop though, hot choc and quetiapine doesn't sound quite right.

Regarding the quetiapine, the link worker recommended to my GP to prescribe it and at what doses. It's only been 2 weeks and upped the dose a couple of days ago. I have been sleeping a bit better since switching to the evening 2 days ago but anxiety during the day is bad, think I might talk to the link worker about a morning dose too and give it a fair trial.
    Not sure about the dry mouth because I get that taking co-codamol and it doesn't seem any worse, restless legs and twitching in bed not so good though.

Hope everyone has a good night, tomorrow is another day and I think the sun is going to shine

Lilac

Hi Lilac and wondered what happened to you. Can't remember the song, but glad you enjoyed it

It was James, Sit Down Next to Me.
    Last edited by william wallace; 13-05-12 at 10:54. Reason: Remembered the song.

Hi everyone hope you all have a good sleep..... It's mothers day here today in Oz so for all of you mums here happy mothers day Australian version!

Cheers xxx

Morning all, not too bad a morning for me so far, woke up as usual at about 6:30am, was shakey but had a couple of fags and about a pint of water and feel slightly better.......well better than yesterday morning when i had panic attack after panic attack hope everyone is ok, lots of love and a big xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all

Not feeling brilliant this morning - anxiety has come back - woke up the churning stomach!

Just taken a lorazepam and having a cuppa - think I am worried about the double increase next week! Got a few household chores to do - lovely therapy! not!

Nice and sunny here in Cambridgeshire - hope you all have a good day and pleased Nicola you woke up a bit better xxx

Laura xxx

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 ----------

to Lilac - you will finds loads of advice on here - Laura

Morning folks, not too bad here again, got my two sisters and their hubby's coming for Sunday late lunch so cooking up a storm. Speaking of storms, that's what it's like here in Angus this morning with gale force winds, and a sky as dark and threatening as the Earl of Hell's waistcoat. Anyway I'm going to start by making some mixed pakora, masala dosai, roti's, rice with peas, lamb madras and a chicken pistachio korma, and there will be pics.

all round, and a nice song for Sunday, or Tuesday, any damned dya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmvOl...eature=related

Good morning (just).

Actually had the best nights sleep in six months in terms of hours, two horrible, horrible dreams though. Swings and roundabouts.

That lunch sounds amazing Mr. W, lucky family you have. Cooking gets me so anxious at the moment I've mostly given up, enjoying the thought of that menu though.

Sun's just come out again here in Suffolk so going to get out in the garden a while then football on the radio at 3:00, big, big day. And go out for some milk but trying not to think about that.

Hope it's a good day for everyone.

Lilac xx

Morning all, well what a difference a good night's (zop assisted) sleep makes.. Feeling much better than yesterday (so far..).
    Got another twilight chilli plant sprouting, so that's six now - too many for me to handle. Just found out the chillis are pretty darn hot too!

Lilac, a hot choc & quetiapine chaser will be your special order

"What you resist, persists." - C. G. Jung

Page 447 of 540 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497 ... LastLast

Thread Information