Page 496 of 540 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5392

Thread: should i swap???

Re: should i swap???

My shrink says ibuprofen is fine and doesnt say not too on the leaflet?

Thanks Mr Wallace makes me feel not so alone or mad as all in my head now. no physical symptoms.
    Going into month 4 now and really thought i would be my old self by now.
    Holly looks sooo cute, how do you get pics on here

hi folks, mr w thanks for sharing the photo of wee holly......really made me smile she is so cute !!!! glad you are feeling a bit better xx

tj, i have been on the ven just over 4 months, and still struggling a bit, after a few good weeks, hang on in there, we will get better, just takes time, you're not alone

how's everyone else ?

Hi all, well had a busy couple of days at my friends helping look after all the kids (she's a childminder). It really helps me forget how crappy I feel for most of the day.

Still doing fine with the 80mg propanolol and 10mg cit. It barely feels like I'm taking anything TBH which I hope is a good thing as/when it comes time to consider going up to 20mg, but will definately be staying on 10mg for the next few weeks. I really can't believe that the worst side effects I've had (so far) are feeling dizzy and tired, I'm really not used to such mild side effects, I just hope that doesn't mean it will be any less effective than paroxetine - horrendous side effects, but a fantastic med (when it worked).

Hope everyone is doing well and getting through. I'm knackered so off to bed. Take care all xxx

Quote Originally Posted by TJSMITH View Post
    Thanks Mr Wallace makes me feel not so alone or mad as all in my head now. no physical symptoms.
    Going into month 4 now and really thought i would be my old self by now.
    Holly looks sooo cute, how do you get pics on here
    Yeah thanks folks she's a wee darling. You're definitely not alone here TJ we all have issues of some kind.
    Anyway, posting pics you need to upload them to a hosting site like photobucket or blogger. Once you've uploaded right click and copy the URL. Click on the icon with the mountains, this brings up a box, paste the URL into the box then click OK. You can take any pic off the web by right clicking on it and copying the URL.

Morning all well ive been up since 5:30 again can't seem to shake this early morning waking off!! altho i don't wake in a blind panic anymore (touch wood!!) lovely pic Mr W she is gorgeous Lauz your doing so well and no side effects thats fab
    Im generally feeling better in myself but am still constantly thinking how im feeling all the time ARGH its driving me mad but i suppose that will pass in time ive now been on the ven 12 weeks but current dosage about 8ish and slow release 2 weeks so im hoping theres still room for some improvement!!
    Its pouring down with rain already here but hey this time next week ill be basking in the blazing sun am a bit apprehensive of my hols still and have alot of anticipation anxiety over it but i suppose thats to be expected!
    Hope everyone has a lovely (wet) day!! lots of love abd a big xx

morning nicola, aw that's not great waking so early, but without the panic is an improvement. basking in the sun....sounds bliss!!!! and like you im hoping there is still some improvement.

feeling a bit better today, i think !!! 4 months into the ven and much much better, but i feel a wee bit to go still, but i know its there after the couple of good weeks i had, hope you have a good (wet) day...same here throwing it down xx

hope everyone else is ok xx

Dunno whats the matter with me. Woke up with only slight anx and not dizzy but feel very down. Like nothins gonna work etc etc which is stupid after only 4 days of increase of valdoxan
    Whats going on?

Joy

Morning everyone - lovely pics Mr WW - you always cheer me up! and Nicola early waking is horrid may be the holiday is on your mind - sometimes the anticipation is worse than the actual event - but am sure you will fine when you get there with the sun and rest and Pink glad you are feeling a bit better.

Lauz - you are doing well on the Cit very early days yet - and I know what you mean re side effects are milder than paroxetine as side effects were horrendous with Prozac but worked fantastic.

I am feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment - totally fed up - as 6 weeks into Cit and no lift off! seeing shrink on 12th but could not cope with another change just yet. Fed up saying the same old thing to friends and family when they ask how I am!

Sorry to be moaning

Laura x

---------- Post added at 10:37 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

Joy - in the same boat as you!

Hey Nicola look on the bright side, next week you'll be laying towels on the loungers while the Germans are still asleep!

I'm not too bad today considering I had a falling out with my son last night. He was talking to me like I was the hired help, and I took it kind of personal leading to an exchange of words. He can finish the bloody thing himself

Roll on next Friday, I'm going to sack the whole of England

Page 496 of 540 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506 ... LastLast

Thread Information