Thread: internal shakes/tremors

internal shakes/tremors

does anyone get what i mean by this, its kind of shakes/tremors you get internally as in that you can definately feel them but if you say to someone 'my body is shaking' they wouldn't see it.

Hard to explain i know but i just hope someone gets me cos its really horrid. it sususally in the chest area but i dunno if its palpatations cos if i feel my pulse it seems fine even though it seems like its coming from the heart region.

sometimes its in my arms and back too and i can have it on and off all day.

Anyway its freakin me a bit so if anyone has similar please reply, ta xxxxxxxxx

oh yes, especially at night

claire weekes describes them as an electric current or buzz. its horrible but total;ly harmless im told.

i get it on and off for 4 years and it is worse at times when i havent sleep or eaten properly

the claire weekes bbok mentioned it loads and if you havent got it get it for yourself soon

take care]

jackie

yep im with you both on this one
    i get it often aswell and its a trembling inside that cant be seen outside mines similar to flutterind you get in your tummy but much more intense and in the chest area

Linz,

I too get this mostly in my chest and arms. I would think I tremble so badly that people must be able to see me. The only outside symptom I do have is that under my right eye throbs when I am extremely anxious.

Bel

I get this too, and is another version of *visible* shakes. It's the nervous system going into overdrive with our muscles. There are a great many muscles protecting our heart and surrounding area, as well as our arms.

I have been surprised when people have not noticed me shaking when I have been. Only those with a trained eye like a therapist seem to notice half the time!

And yeah, Claire Weekes is so reassuring...

Ray
    http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

yup I get them too.....I always catch my self looking at my hands to see if I am shaking and usually am not. I usually wake up with the internal shakes feeling. It is good to know you are not alone.

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

I get something simliar to this sometimes.. once i woke up in the middle of the night and felt like my whole insides were vibrating in a weird way.. Cant really explain the feeling. It doesnt happen often to me. Its really strange. feels like a internal vibration or something

I'm so glad you posted. I get this too and wondered what it was. It seems like vibration at the top of my stomach.

Thanks
    Pamx

I feel like i am the only guy in here.. thats another reason why I think i have a heart problem or something.. cause dont mostly females get anxiety attacks? Not to sound sexist. I just read thats the case.

Thread Information