It truly helps to see that others are going through the same things I am. So thank you for the reply, hallam11, I appreciate it
I've been doing better the past week or so, but the thoughts still scare me. It's just the "what if I ____ " and then eventually, I worry that I'm worried about the wrong thing (like I worry I'm more scared of going to jail/being a bad person than actually causing harm to others). Can you relate to that? Because that truly worries and scares me to the core. I just worry one day I'm going to SNAP and become this awful person, or what if I just one day get an urge to harm another person or do a bad thing? Or I'll get these thoughts in my head like "I do want to _____" and it freaks me out. I don't want to go to jail or be a bad person!
That's generally what my thoughts are and it's really scary.
Like I said, I've been doing better. It's still on my mind daily, but I'm doing better at occupying my brain so I'm not dwelling on it.
I'm just scared that I'm pushing it back and it's going to come back and cause anxiety all over again. Ugh. I just wish that thought never popped into my head in the first place!

Do all your thoughts become obsessive? Because for me, not all of them become obsessions. I'll get intrusive thoughts that are disturbing and distressing for a moment, but I don't always become obsessed over them like I have with this one. Is that normal/typical?
Just wondering how other people are.