Thread: rib pain

Question rib pain

hey ladies and gents, quite wrried as last night i kept gettin a twingy sharp pain under my right breast anyway it went away then when i was out today walkin it came back but more on the side of my right ribs and it really hurt to breath in it was like stabbin pain :( it eased off and went but its come back again and feels really sore now and hurts :( really worried xx

Re: rib pain

Hey ,

You really don't need to worry I get this all the time pains like this all over my body because of muscle tension , loads in my ribs it scares me sometimes but its just tension and anxiety don't worry about it xxxx

thanks hun i feel so weird and weak and chest pains too :( xx

I get this too, like Lucy said. Mine feels sort of like a stitch in my side, is that what yours feels like?
    How is the pain now? Hope you're okay.xx

Your welcome x and yeah I get chest pain a lot too! Xx I believe its all tension and muscles and nerves, but when it actually happens in the moment I belive its my heart! Although my doc says my heart is fine !x x having my last heart check tomorrow actually ! Xx but that is my problem , plus my pains are all different, some shooting, some like heavy preassure feelings , some muscle spasmy feelings and some prickly pins and needly feelings and tingly feelings , I always get them down my left arm aswell which is why I alwaays associate it all with my heart xxxxx

I have that too, except mine feels like a pulled muscle, really tender. I get aches and pains all over at times Im sure its tension.

emmalooeez yeah mines kinda like tha but i get shhootin pain when i breath in its gone now but got a headache and strong pain killers havent wrked :( xx

---------- Post added at 00:23 ---------- Previous post was at 00:22 ----------

lostlucy i get the same things apart from the left arm thing i get all different pains :( its hard to beleive its anxiety good luck tomoz xx

---------- Post added at 00:24 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

care free 68 mines like that too sometimes :( xx

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:24 ----------

thanks all for your replys xxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Information