Thread: Muscles and Me ....yet again!!

Muscles and Me ....yet again!!

hey all i am back,
    I am having twitches in both my eyes, which will coem for 2 days then go , then coem back again on the fourth day or so. it started with only my lefy eye...then started in the right eye under thr eye brow...now slowly i can feel a slight pull in my lips area and both cheeks..not really a twitch..but a slight DING! feeling,,

Alos my mkvements are not all that smooth at all! i mea when i am moving really fast i can do everything normally...i mean it looks normal..but when i do all those movemtns in a slow manner...it all goes in a rhythmic inner jerking manner...what can this be?? it happens, when i raiise my neck, when i move my legs from the floor to a table. when i lower my arms ...nothing is a problem if i move fast...but when i move slowly..these alll jerk..ejrk jerk...not toouch...but its as if they are quivering from within.
    what can this be?.

HElp me please

Re: Muscles and Me ....yet again!!

Hi there,

Are you diagnosed with anxiety? And if not have you seen a doctor about this?
    Though I haven't experienced what you are experiencing, if you are already prone to anxiety symptoms, I can imagine these all being nerve related symptoms. Eye and muscle twitching is very common with anxiety, I get them myself sometimes.
    Also, I've heard people on here talking about an inner 'trembling' sensation. If it feels like this, I imagine it's related to stress and anxiety.
    Have you had this before, and found it's gone away? If so, take comfort in that and try not to worry! If you are very worried and don't know what it is and it's a new symptom a trip to the doctor may be able to help assure you.

All the best,
    Hannah x

Re: Muscles and Me ....yet again!!

Yes been diognosed wit anxiety..!
    Not this isnt the mental kinda trembling..its more physcial....
    any idea anyone?

Thread Information