I broke down last night. I've broken down many times before, but this was different. It wasn't a panic attack...it was a full blown, can't do this anymore break down. I was searching online for information regarding test results that I had (I didn't like the way the nurse worded what she told me). I wasn't having any luck with my search, which is unusual. I promised myself (and my husband) that I was only going to search for a few minutes. That turned into 2 hours and I started crying because I couldn't find anything relevant. My husband said he was glad that I couldn't find anything and that set me competely off. I threw my iPad across the room and ran towards the door. I just had to get out of the house. My husband stopped me and said I wasn't going anywhere. I sobbed into his chest and tried to push him out of the way. When he wouldn't budge, I collapsed onto the floor screaming and crying that I can't take this anxiety anymore. I cried and screamed for a really long time.

I've never had a breakdown like that before. I've had panic attacks and I've shed lots of tears, but that was my first real break.

Has anyone had something similar? I think if my husband would have let me out I would have just driven for hours and hours, who knows where I would have ended up.