Thread: ruining my life

ruining my life

i cannot cope with my anxiety -its ruining my life .
    i try to move forward but i cant.
    i was due to start a course this week but i bacame so anxious i could not go .
    instead i ordered 100 zolpidem tablets from the internet and was intending to overdose.
    i also suffer with suicidal ideation
    i obsess about my weight continually evn though my weight is ok for my height -weighing my self up to 3 times a day
    my anxiety has driven all my friends away and im on the verge of losing my job -which i knoe is going to go anyway.
    everyone thinks my problems are financial but they arent. i just cant cope with this any more -i spent two weeks in hospital where the staff were awful to me and the services trying to help me discharged me saying there was nothing wrong with me ive had 17 attacks of severe anxiety and three further suicide attempts since then.
    am i going mad?
    [V]

no your not going mad but you do need help

do you see a councillor at all

is your gp any good

either way were all here if you need us

jackie

thank you for your support

Hi
    So sorry you're going through a tough time. Like Jackie says you do need to get some help and to speak to someone. Have you seen your GP or try someone like the samaritans who are great at listening and offering support?
    Love Helen

Shorte,

I am going through some anxiety problems now and I know that at times you feel like this is how your life is going to be forever and it can be tiring to deal with it on a daily basis. I know how it feels to go to bed with anxiety and wake up with it. It does lead to sever thoughts suchs as what you are going through.

I keep remembering two things on a daily basis that allow me to lead a good life. Number 1, anxiety cannot kill you...not matter how bad it is. It will pass with good treatment. Whether the treatment be medication, or relaxation or both...there is a bright future for you, just remember that.

I am sure we are all concerned with the fact that you ordered the zolpidem tablets with the intention of overdosing...don't do that. Decades and Decades from now you should be remembered for overcoming a problem that a lot of us have, not someone who threw in the towel, ya know?

Read the boards, there are many people just like you coping and getting better. I can't tell you how much better I feel talking to everyone here, reading the recommended books, etc...and it's only been a couple of days!

We are all here for you...stay on track, we all know you will beat this.

Aw Hun you are not going mad, you just need some proper help and support to get you through this very difficult time. Please go back and speak to your Gp, also there are crisis teams available to speak to, the number must be in your local directory. Please think it through, and as Sobay said there is hope, there are lots of us who have been so low that we feel we can't go on but then things get better and life begins all over again, don't miss out on it, get the help and support you deserve because you are worth it.

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME. XX

Hi,

NO your not going mad. Are you seeing a councillor etc. You need to talk to someone. We are all around on here aswell for you

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

You are not mad and there is a way out of this but it does take time and hard work.

Sometimes we need to ask for help and reach out and then it comes to us and I hope you get it here.

Welcome aboard to you.

Nicola

Thread Information