Hi
i love galaxy caramel chocolate and i have ate alot recently as its my fav choc and anyway today i got a new bar as a treat because it had been a few days since i had some, and when i went to open it, it had two packages on, like double wrapped type thing, anyway i thought i would still eat some and well now i am getting a tight throat and feel like i cannit breathe as good,

thing is my question is could i be having an allergic reaction to it even though i have eaten it loads of times before and never had one?

im going through a thing at the min where im scared to eat anything incase i have an allergic reaction, i have never had one before and as far as i know im not allergic to anything, i used to eat nuts, things containin seeds.. the lot, but now i check the packagin to see it doesnt contain it as im scared i will have a breathing reaction and die.

But like i said i never had one before to these. Do you think i could just be imagining it and bringinin on an attack type thing because i put it in my mind that the fact it was double wrapped is dodgy? and because it says on the back "may contain traces of nuts"

can we make our self feel how we dread to feel? when we are fine? whats the best thing to do? just plod thru it and if it was serious wait til we have passed out or what? see how far we can go?

Just need some reassurance because im in the house by myself for a few hrs and im really scared.

Thankyou