Beyonderz

I am so glad you posted this as I have been suffering the same symptoms as you. Its driving me mad, as I am obsessing about it constantly. Of course, I am convinced I have some horrendous disease or illness.

My discomfort seems to move around my right ribcage area and into my back. It can be as high as immediately below my bra and as low as my mid rib cage - it also moves into the same area in my back - and sometimes higher into my back into my shoulder blades. I also find my stomach suffers randomly from feeling like a washing machine to mild cramping. I too also find that usually if I am distracted I am not aware of it. It doesn't bother me when I lie down and quite often I find I don't have it most of the day and then it starts again. Its never a pain though, would say discomfort or dull mild ache.

I suffer from acid reflux and take Omeprazole I also have a family history of hiatus hernia. Added to this I am also very overweight. Picture of health aren't !?

My chiropractor says its all musco-skeletal - and for a while I can believe her and then my mind starts racing off again. My GP has taken 2 sets of LFTs which have come back fine - has examined my stomach twice - which again was fine. She is sending me for an ultrasound on friday to check for gallstones. I have no other symptoms -no fever,no weight loss, no nausea, no vomiting, no bowel or urine problems, etc etc. However,my GP seems not very concerned (think the ultrasound is to put my mind at rest more than anything) says she is expecting to find nothing and we will never know what it is.

Will post back again when have my results (waiting for results -gahh! How can I stand the waiting!!)