Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loss of appetite

Re: Loss of appetite

how are you getting on ems73 ,im still feeling tired at the moment,but i must say its a nice feeling not to feel so on edge,do you take your tab with food

Hi Sarahlou
    I'm getting on OK I guess. Had headaches and sickness at first but only for a few days. Haven't had the tiredness you're feeling, couple of days with no sleep and now constant vivid dreams - the usual.

Take the tablets 1st thing before food with my thyroxine. Doesn't seem to cause a problem.

Don't feel depressed at all now. Anxiety hasn't disappeared tho, still there especially when I wake up, but not severe. However, been keeping a low profile and just going to work then home, watching TV and sleeping so not really tested myself. Going to docs again tomorrow morning so will tell them still have some anxiety and see if they think I should up the dose
    Now seeing a counsellor (been twice so far) and she's doing some CBT type stuff with me so hopefully that will help.
    Are you going to persevere with Sertaline??

I'm on day 5 of sertraline. Did cross taper from citalopram. I've lost my appetite too. This is a good thing as i'm off on holiday on Saturday so be glad to lose a few pounds to get into my bikini!!

hi im on 100mg sertraline 5days now , was on 50mg for 2wk and 2wk on citalpram at start , sidefx not to bad other than just dont feel hungary just on toast and cereals , lost weight , didnt want to do it this way though , sleeps a major problem as i cant fall asleep and stay there then over sleep as im not working which feeds the depression and anxiety

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information