Thread: Natural meds for sleep

Natural meds for sleep

Hi hope everyone's doing ok.....can anyone tell me of anything natural I can take for insomnia my sleep pattern is terrible I cannot switch of at night horrible somtimes weird thoughts and the constant butterflies in my stomach I was given zoplicone not sure of spelling by go but to scared to take because of it being addictive and I would rather take somthing natural so if anyone can help maybe somthing they have taken that's helped them even certain foods that can be eaton before bed that's helped just any advice would be so helpful.....I just do not think I can cope any longer with no sleep because it's just a vicious circle anxiety causing no sleep so then anxiety gets worse The less sleep I get.....hope that makes sense😳. Manda

Re: Natural meds for sleep

hi
    I have trouble sleeping, and staying asleep, went to back at 1am and woke at 4am, then slept again til 8am... I do get some good nights sleep, i dont drink caffeine after 7pm, just have cup hot milk, or water... dont eat sugary stuff late either... i dont take meds... just a good vit B.
    Yes lack of sleep makes anxiety worse, as we need sleep to rest our minds and our nervous system... try to get in a regular pattern of sleep, go to bed same time etc..

Thread Information