Hi
Just needed to get some reasurance
I was doing so well with my cbt, not seeking reasurance and not checking my body as much. Then last night I remembered a worry I had a while ago - I noticed something in the mirror in my cleavage - looked lumpy but couldnt feel anything I think its a vein just sticking up from the skin or a stretch mark as I have loads
So I started prodding and poking again
Then in the shower this morning I noticed a red spot just below the breasts but in the cleavage breast bone area. So i prodded it - and it feels like a little soft lump, I think its a spot, could be where my bra has been - but I cant stop checking it not - so its all gone red.
I dont think thats breast tissue but i dont really know and dont want to google to find out - Ive had breast exams before and dont remember them checking there and had a mamogram which im sure didnt check there - thing is my mum had breast cancer and its been my main cause of anxiety

I know i need to wait and see if it goes away but i cant - and ive now started taking my propanalol again - feel like im going backwards