Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

New here

Hi my name is Phil, im 49 believed to be suffering from GAD for the last 2 years this is self diagnosed as i have not got any were with the doctors hoping to find some answers on this site thanks

Hi volvo man

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Re: New here

Hi Volvo man

Welcome along!

There are so many people here in the same or similar situation as yourself so please don't feel that you are on your own.

Lisa

to nmp panic, i'm sure you will find lots of support on here, we are all to help, and you will find you are not alone, and hopefully make some new friends too

hi phil, im sure you will get some answers to your questions,welcome, im Ang and pretty new here myself

hi phil. sorry to hear you havent had any luck with docs... maybe change your surgery?
    Let us know if you want help with anything specific.

to NMP Phil. Glad that you have found us.
    xV

thanks to all ,nice to feel welcome

Hi Volvo Man - I have GAD - for about the last 25 years! Are you taking medication for it - I am on Lorazepam 1mg when needed as I have flare ups from time to time, like now! Think they were happy to prescribe them in the 1980s - horrible to have isn't it - Good Luck

Hi Laura ,not on any meds stopped taking them i was on citilopram they made me worse so taking the alternative route ,started CTB ,and trying to learn to relax through meditation. which is hard because my brain never seems to switch of,hope i dosnt last as long as you have had it ,are you getting better ?the problem i have is im reasonably fit and dont look ill and very few people seem to understand whats going on ,sorry to wafffle on new here and its the first time i have felt at ease chatting .x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information