Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling unwell & suicidal

Feeling unwell & suicidal

I'm feeling very weird this morning. I didn't get to sleep until gone 4.00am and have only slept for an hour and a half at the most and kept waking from strange dreams. I am tired but don't feel well. I am very jittery and am experiencing palpitations. I can't really describe what it is like. I keep thinking it is just indigestion or something but I feel strange when I get up. It is like I can't keep still and I need to be moving and doing something but when I get up I feel lightheaded, and just strange. I feel like I might collapse [xx(].

At the same time I am very tired and just want to sleep but the physical symptoms are keeping me awake. It is probably only anxiety and I have just taken a Diazepam to see if that calms me and I never use Diazepam for this reason normally but I haven't felt like this before and don't know if it is anxiety and indigestion, or whether it is side effects from the combination of drugs I have been taking. I was jittery all day yesterday and unable to keep still which apparently are side effects of some of the diet pills - and some of them contain similar ingredients and so I am probably overdosing in a major way.

I also drank litres of water yesterday, 3-4 litres at least, not that I think this is a problem except it can lead to low sodium levels and electrolyte problems can affect the heart apparently. I don't think this is what is happening really.

It is probably nothing but I do wish I had someone with me right now. It's scary to be feeling like this and to be alone. I can't call anyone for help.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

Hi Karen, sorry you are feeling like this, I think perhaps you have hit the nail on the head and know it is a combination of the drugs that are making you feel like it.
    I hope the diazepam has worked for you, a lack of sleep wont help, hope you are feeling better soon, take care, xxxxxx

Hi Karen,

It's your bodys way of telling you "please stop, give me a break!!". As you know it's putting upwith a lot at the moment !!!

Hope you feel a little better after a sleep.

Tara xx

Hi Karen,

sorry to hear you arent feeling great this morning. I think youre probably right about the diet pills....they can cause you to feel shakey and jittery. I tried them about two years ago and felt exactly like you, I think thats what they do...bosst your metabolism till you feel as if you are buzzing and agitated. I got such a fright I didnt take them again.

As Alexis says lack of sleep can also make you feel rotten (I remember how I used to feel after working nights!), so with the two combined no wonder you feel as you do.

Hopefully by the time you read this the diazepam will have kicked in to allow you to relax enough to rest and take it easy for a while.

I know its not the same as having someone physically there beside you, but you do have everyone on here, and I hope you begin to feel better soon.

take care

Coni X

hi karen,

sorry you are feeling unwell.. must be quite scary... but dont try and recitify the problem with taking more pills!

Why dont you try and listen to your relaxation cd and have a ziz if you can? or if you're up to it, go for a stroll on the beach to tire yourself, then go back home and listen to the relaxation and doze..? just an idea...

Your body seems to be craving for a rest... you poor love!

big hugs,
    lisa
    xxx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

"Like water be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world"

Thank you Alexis, Coni, Tara and Lisa.

I only took one Diazepam because I thought it might help be go back off to sleep again but it didn't. Yes, it is probably the combination of all the different diet pills I am taking and I am feeling jittery still but think a lot of it is tiredness too.

I've just changed the sheets on my bed and hoovered throughout the flat both of which were jobs I have been putting off for ages.

Now I am breathless and shaky so I am just catching my breath and then am going to have a bath and head to the beach for a while. Maybe I can snooze a bit in the fresh air.

Thank you all for your support and I am sorry to have posted in such a panic. I don't usually worry about this kind of thing but then I know I am on dangerous ground with these drugs. The weight loss is spurring me on though [:I].

Karen xx

your plan for the day sounds great!

i have just done some vacuuming too and feel exhausted! must be so unfit!

fresh air sounds a great idea.

Lisa

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

"Like water be gentle and strong. Be gentle enough to follow the natural paths of the earth, and strong enough to rise up and reshape the world"

Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear your not feeling to good today,
    hope you feel better after your walk and a bit of fresh air,
    be careful karen look after yourself,

kairen x

Thank you Kairen and Lisa.

Have just had a bath and washed my hair, and am now eating a light breakfast before heading to the beach for a while.

I am still a bit jittery and shaky but I am sure I know which pills are causing that and it isn't anything to worry about. I am also very tired which doesn't help.

I think some fresh air will do me good.

It's difficult with the pills because something is helping me lose weight again and although I get the temptation to binge, I haven't given in since I've been on this combination. I don't want to make myself seriously ill; I just want to lose weight but I can't cut any of them out because I don't know which one(s) are working.

I'll try to stagger them a bit today though as I think maybe I took too many similar ones at the same time yesterday.

Just hope it is as warm out as it looks and that the sun lasts today. As soon as I got to the seafront yesterday it turned cloudy and cold [Sigh...].

Karen xx

Very hot here today!!

Just take it easy today hun - like the others have said it is probably down to your unusual cocktail of pills and not enough kip. However the heat can be a bit sapping too.

A nice little stroll by the beach would be lovely I'm sure - hope you feel better as the day goes on.

Love Piglet xx

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information