Thread: Internal Shakes

Internal Shakes

I really don't know how to describe this but this last couple of days I feel shaky and weak but inside my body. I do suffer from hypoglycaemia but its not that its a different feeling. Does anyone else know what the hell I am talking about and do they get it? I've never had it before so its worrying me now....The thing is I don't consciously feel anxious when it comes so that's what's making me think maybe it isn't anxiety related??

Hi Devon guy
    yes I know what you are talking about, I've had this at this at various times. i've always related it to anxiety, i can feel a bit like it if I'm hungry, or taken too much thyroxine! The symptoms of anxiety can come and go even when you may not feel anxious, it takes a while for the effects of anxiety to leave the body.

Take care
    Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Hi Tim, I too used to get this loads and I believed that mine was to do with the anxiety. Eventually mine stopped all by itself and I hope yours stops soon.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Hia,
    yep i get this aswell.It comes and goes as it wants to and i can be feeling totally relaxed and it will start.I have had it where it lasts for a few days and its not nice at all but it is a stress and panic thing ,just another wonderfull feeling ...lol
    take care cheryl xx

God Bless you devon guy.....I am having the same symptoms and alot of time it occurs when I wake up (which is 3 -4 times a night) In many instances my hands aren't shaking but my insides sure feel like they are. I am soo glad I am not going crazy...err yet

worrying is alot Like a Rocking Chair It is something todo but it won't get you anywhere

Hi, I get those feelings too - sometimes I feel like my legs are like jelly. I wake up every morning with that shaky feeling - it's horrible.

Thread Information