Page 11 of 507 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Oh thanks for your positive post Petra!!! = ) Well I'm behind you as only been on them six weeks, so some time to go! XX

thanks pet your post has given me the strength and hope to carry on, i am just 4 weeks on ven and day 1 of increase, so i know i have to be patient.

i am so pleased for you, you deserve to feel better, get your life back hun, grab it and enjoy every minute of it. keep in touch xxx

ven buddies hope you all feel ok tonight xx

Hi guys,

How are you all doing today? Further wobbles from me with a seriously dodgy stomach. Also, I was attacked by a rampant fly in my bedroom last night which woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep again, even after I'd tracked it down and liberated it.

Well, tomorrow's another day and my chin is firmly up.

Take care

Pip x

Well done Pip!
    Yes, I spent yet another night wide awake.... Grrrrr.... I think maybe this dose is too much for me. Been a bit more organised today though, so that's a plus!

hi pip and kate, well i have to say that after the usual morning crap, i have had a good day been out shopping, which i acually enjoyed, almost anxiety free, and have been fine since.

don't want to count my chicken's but i think the ven is doing something positive.

kate, are you getting any positive times ? maybe you have to adjust to the increased dose. i hope you get a better sleep tonight xx

pip, sorry you have had wobbles today, maybe your dodgy stomach has nothing to do with the ve, you were doing so well, hope you feel better soon xx

we will keep supporting each other till we get there ,,,and we will take care xx

Hi there,

I think my stomach is related to anxiety but I've had a crappy couple of days at work so it's hardly surprising. I'm still a thousand times better than I was though and everyone has good and bad days - I just think we notice them more because we're looking more closely at how we feel.

Kate - the sleep problems will pass - although I still have difficulty staying asleep, it's better than it was. Try to take the evening tablet as early as you can as it can make you quite alert.

Pip x

yes pip, we do overthink everything, and i hope you start to have your good day's soon you need you to keep us going, you are the one that gave me the confidence to start and think positive about ven, and i's so glad you did,

sending you

Thanks Pink - I'm feeling the hugs heading down the M62!

I'm definitely still positive and starting on ven was absolutely the best thing I could have done to help me. I would have been amazed if I felt great everyday. In fact, I would have been a bit worried I'd turned into a robot. It's still important that we feel things - I don't fancy turning into a sedated zombie!

Really pleased you're feeling better. I love a good shop around Leeds - the Cornmarket is my favourite place.

Take care

Pip x

to all of you and because I like the face and my eyes still look like this...

Lol

morning ven buddies, today i am quite good little bit of morning anxiety, but i can cope with that.

kate, hope you are a bit better today, how's the increased dose going ?

pip, i know you will be working, but hope you are feeling more like you today xx

pet, i hope you are too busy living life to come on, you deserve it xx

Page 11 of 507 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread Information