Page 124 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Hi everyone,

Same sort of day for me here. Feeling a bit perkier but it's definitely the weather that's knocking me out - it's so warm and humid. Just got back from a walk and I've been molested by midges and some hideous flying thing gave me a thumping great bite on my arm. Lovely...

Maria - welcome back. Sorry you're having a bad time but please don't worry about posting when you feel like that. We're all here to support each other and I've had my fair share of help when I've needed it and I'm more than happy to reciprocate when needed. Just keep at it as you are obviously improving but, as we've said before, it's a long, hard path sometimes but there is some gold at the end of the rainbow. I promise!

Pink - same weather here as I said. I wished it would get warmer but not like this - it's awful. I didn't realise you were from Scotland - my vivid imagination now sees tam o'shanters and pink tartan. No stereotypes or anything!

Paul - the puppy's fine and just as lively as ever. He's just been playing with a couple of mad spaniels so he's now completely out of control. He chewed through my phone wire connection to my router last night so it's a wonder I'm able to get on here at all. I think he's trying to sever all connections to the outside world!

Proteus - welcome and I hope you read my answers to your thread. Some people have said that they feel a bit euphoric at first but that it passes. Remember to take your tablets 12 hours apart so that you start to stabilise. This should help the ups and downs. It will take a few weeks to feel the full effects so stick at it. The first week or so can be pretty strange and sometimes difficult but it will be worth it.

Off to try and rescue some plants from the mouth of the beast...

Pip xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Pipkin - Yes, I read it! I should have thanked you! It was some very useful advice. I'll be sure to stick with it. While the side effects are a bit odd, they're completely tolerable

proteus, take pips advice the first week or so is odd, but you will soon settle, and were all here to help you xx

pip, tartan tam o shanter, eat only haggis (when i can catch one ) lol but i prefer the big blonde hair, pink hat, and glass of cava !!!! glad you are feeling a bit better, and freddie sounds like a typical naughty puppy. have fun !!!!

Yes, I heard that haggis can be difficult to catch! Maybe they're shy?

Pip xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi everyone,

Very quiet on here today - let's hope that with some nice weather we're all feeling a bit better. It's still pretty humid here and it's quite draining.

Nothing much to report except the weekend is beckoning and I'm looking forward to putting my feet up with a glass of white. Off out for a meal with an old school friend tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it as I haven't seen her since last summer. I must remember to book something or it'll end up being fish and chips on a bench.

The dog's playing javelin with a 4-foot bamboo pole so I'd best go and stop him before he spears something or himself.

Take care

Pip xxx

hi pip, yes very quiet today, hope everyone is ok, ive been busy listing on ebay today, was humid and rain this morning, but a nice evening here now.

its nice your looking forward to your meal out, get something booked, dont think she'll be to pleaed with the bench idea lol.

realy beginning to get my life back pip, think i done the right thing changing to ven,today i have hardly thought about how i feel at all, and even the sweats are getting slightly better......oh what a nice feeling it is.

hows everyone else's day been ?

Pink - great to hear. I've got to say I'm feeling pretty good myself. I'd say quite normal but it's been so long, I've forgotten what normal is.

Now carry on flogging those knickers!

Pip x

Hi all,

It's great to hear you're still progressing Pink. It's whats keeping me going. HAd a really tough spell between 4 - 6 (absolute mental quick sand). I really hate the haunting late afternoons.

11 months of grounhog day really starting to bite

I have started to get sore legs the past couple of days and i read on BENzo org site that this is a symptom of diaz withdrawal due to the muscle relaxing properties. Its horrible that logically you know what it is but your head just keeps giving you a slap.

ANyway the benzo dragon is getting slayed whether it likes it or not.

Off to a meeting peeps,

Cannot wait to get out of the Bill Murray movie

Peace,
    Paul

Paul - you're doing really well. I've never taken diazepam but people always say how hard it is to come off after taking it for a long time. Well done!

I know what you mean about certain times being the worst - mine is always the mornings. It does get easier and just takes a lot of patience. And things could be worse - you could be stuck in Ghostbusters...

Pip x

Hi Paul

What is it re 4 to 6 pm late afternoons - at the moment they are my worst time of day - utter despair. Usually it's the mornings people talk about. Didn't know people had problems this time of day!

Take care Laura

Page 124 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast

Thread Information