Page 134 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

what a great post kerrie, so glad you are feeling like your old self, and your gp will be pleases too, so dont worry, you know your own body, hope you continue to improve x

laura well done you tesco on your own i think the ven is going to work well for you, just by reading your posts i can see you are in a much better place, long may it continue for you x

paul wow thats great you are feeling a bit better today, just like kerrie, maybe the increase is just what you needed....i really hope so.

well im totally knac***red but in a good way, never worked this hard for a long time, but so motivated to do it, and it feels good, just want to have a chilled night.

just thought today cant remember the last time i had a diazapam, must be weeks ago, and dont feel the need to self medicate with wine anymore

to all of you still struggling, some really positive posts today, to give you some hope that things will get better xx

to all my ven buddies !!!

Hi chaps,

Just back from a walk - we've had a lovely day of sunshine for a change and I'm feeling very perky.

Pink - you're so right, the weekend is just around the corner and I can't wait. I've got one more week at work and then I'm off for a week - nothing planned, just hoping for some nice weather.

I hope everyone else is ok. There's a very positive vibe on here today so I hope those of you who are finding it hard are starting to pick up.

Now, as Paul said, back to my best Barbara Woodhouse impression. Shame the grey bob and A-line skirt don't suit me...

Take care

Pip xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

had a much better day than yest, long may it continue

Morning all,

How's everyone today? Not just as good today, but i suppose i need to expect fluctuations for a few days.

Laura, I believe you go up to 150 tomorrow.

Kerry, how’s the 225 going?

I’m sure the rest of you are being very industrious like me at work.

Have a good one,

Paul

---------- Post added at 10:43 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Sorry for typo Kerrie

Morning Paul - yes there will be a few fluctuations with the increase - it will even out but think you are doing the correct thing for sure.

Yes double dose tomorrow - have found the 75mg a breeze - re side effects - probably the worst is yet to come? Lorazepam at the ready. Just having a very lazy day today - still in dressing robe and slippers! Pup not too well - and feel tired today - probably the exciting trip to Tescos yesterday has worn me out!

Hope Pink you are ok and you too Pip and everyone else.

Will speak to you later

Love Laura xxxxx

morning guys, paul i found that when i increased dose if i had anything at all it was short lived, so im sure you will be feeling the benefits soon, going into your second month without diazapam, well done, you should be so proud of yourself, hope you have a good day x

laura, i am so pleased you are getting on well on ven, much better than citalopram, and your trip to tesco yesterday wow, so you deserve a chill today, same here weather is awfull (again) one good day yesterday.....was that summer!!! good luck with the increase hun x

pip weekend looming, bet you cant wait, and not long till your week off, im tired today, after 4 days of constant graft, so thinking of just relaxing today, maybe an afternoon film, hope you have a good day x

hows everyone else today ?

oh laura forgot to say hope your wee pup gets better soon, so worrying when they are poorly x

Hi everyone,

Gone for a stroll on my lunch before it starts to rain. Quite a busy couple of days at work which is the way I like it - keeps my anxiety out of mischief.

I think a takeaway may be called for tonight and definitely a glass of wine or 2. I've got the last day at puppy school in the morning which is a bit of a relief as it's at 9 O'clock and whilst I like getting up early, it's a bit too early for me to be out and about on a Saturday. I keep arriving late and forgetting to take things - I'd be hopeless at the school run! Good job I haven't got any kids as they'd be arriving at school with no packed lunch and without shoes on.

I'll check in later and see how you're all doing.

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

hi pip, those puppy classes seem to be paying off, freddie sounds like he's doing really well for a puppy, i know what you mean about getting up early, but i like a bit of time too before i have to go out. going to my sons for 10 oclock tomorrow, hes moving in with his girlfriend, and we are helping with the move, so another busy day ahead, although i have been chillin today, which has been nice.

enjoy your takeaway and wine tonight, and make sure freddie listens well tomorrow on his last day of school (are you taking an apple for the teacher ?)

Hi Pink,

Quiet here today - looks like it's just you and me at the minute.

You're dead right - I like some time to chill in the mornings before going out otherwise, my anxiety goes really high. I was really rushed last Saturday as I overslept and I didn't feel right all day. I was a bit hungover though which didn't help.

Not having a takeaway after all as the other half is cooking something nice (at least I hope it's nice - I'll tell you in half an hour). A bit of tv to catch up on then an earlyish night.

I'm sure you'll enjoy tomorrow helping your son move. I like doing that as long as I'm not the one who's moving! Are you a grandma yet or is that still to come?

Take care

Pip xx

Im here pip. hoping that others would post as i am getting mega depersonalisation today feel Im slipping away. disappointed. hope tomorrow better

Page 134 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast

Thread Information