Page 135 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Paul,

Still here - just been pottering around the house.

Sorry you're not too good. DP isn't something I'm familiar with as I've only ever had a mild sense of it but I know it must be awful. What are you upto?

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Just heading off to bed hopefully tomorrow better Gnite

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Take care

Pip

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi guys well i increased to 150mg 4 days ago and today i woke up feeling okish no real anxiety, nausea or shaking :-) im hoping it continues so fingers crossed! X x

---------- Post added at 09:43 ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 ----------

Oh and im even going to brave the next sale so must be feeling better!! X x

Hi everyone

That is great news Nicola - keeping my fingers crossed and take my hat off to you re the Next sale! cannot stand it when I feel well! Doubling my dose tonight - bit apprehensive but cannot complain about any side effects this week with Ven - good luck with the sale!

Sorry Paul you have some dp - it is defo the increase and should go soon - hope you have a better day.

Also Pink and Pip - hope you have a good day too.

Doing some housework this morning and will pop round and see my mum - speak to you later.

Luv Laura xx

Excellent News Nicola

Thanks Laura really needed that

Hopefully slightly better today.

Take care all,

Paul

Hi all,

Just in from walking, shopping and puppy school - Freddie's graduated today! Onto the next level next weekend which, fortunately, is in the afternoon rather than the morning. I may even get a lie in...

Nicola - good news. Positive thinking that this could be the turning point.

Paul - hope things are turning out a bit better today. Let us know later.

Laura - good luck with the dose. I'm sure you'll be fine as you've managed really well so far.

Pink - I hope the move's going ok. You'll be tired and aching tonight no doubt. As a non-medical advisor, I prescribe a couple of glasses of cava and a break from the healthy eating regime to keep your energy levels up.

Take care

Pip x

Hi Folks,

hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm definately better than yesterday. Took 2 eldest sons swimming and i'm calmer than i can remember being at pool with kids. I'm usually fed up, irratable, paranoid and constantly looking at the time.

so for day been ok.

Also went to tropical fish shop and got some fish for my middle son.
    Laura, hows day one of 150 going?
    Kerrie, how you doing on the 225?

There'll be no wine for me but a movie with the kids. Wife is away out with friends, so get to watch action movies with boys

Have a good eve folks

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Nicola, forgot to say how did retail therapy go?

Hi guys well i managed the next sale, aldi shopping, visited my grandad and just been out for a carvery! Phew im exhausted but i did it yay!! Paul glad youve had a better day hows everyone else doing? X x

hi guys, well thats my son moved in with his girlfriend, been out since 9am this morning, but realy had a good day, after we got them moved, we went to the garden centre, stocked up on plants and nice garden pots, so kerb appeal looking better.

pip you are spot on i ache from head to foot, but had a good laugh, and enjoyed the day, stephens girlfriend has 2 kids, and they all seem so happy together, im pleased to see him settled. re a grandchild of my own, think i'll have to knit myself one lol. so pleased freddie graduated, and that the next class is in the afternoon, going to take your non medical advice tonight, chill, chilled wine, and maybe even a naughty bit chocolate, hope you have a good wekend x

nicola so pleased for you, hope you continue to improve, you so deserve a break from it all x

paul, glad you are feeling a bit better today, enjoy your action movie with the boysx

laura, i cant believe how well you have done on the ven, so pleased for you hun, and good luck with the increase tonightx

hope everyone else has a good weekend x

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:29 ----------

nicola wow!!! you are doing great hun, really hope this is the turning point for you x

Page 135 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast

Thread Information