Page 137 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Quote Originally Posted by miniminx View Post
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL thanks chick, how are you doing? xx

Afternoon everyone,

Sounds like another positive day for some of us. I love hearing that people are starting to feel better - it makes all of our combined hard work worth it. For anyone who's not feeling too good, please post and tell us. We're all here to support each other no matter how we're feeling. We've all been there and a few words of encouragement go a long way, I know.

I've just come in from a trip to a car boot sale and a long walk. I may finally have worn the dog out which was the main intention so I'm putting him to bed for a couple of hours whilst I do some work. He got a bit over-excited with a collie we met and started humping her. They grow up so fast these days! Little does he know that he's getting the snip in a couple of months...

Apologies to those of you with miserable weather but it's beautiful up here in Yorkshire. Still not as warm as it should be but I'm not complaining as at least it's not raining for a change. I'm looking at the remains of my lawn thinking I should mow it but I'll find an excuse why I haven't when the other half gets in from work. I'm sure I can see a plague of locusts on the horizon so I'd best stay indoors...

Take care

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi all,

God to hear progress from all of you. I woke this morning feeeling quite calm too. as i started to fully waken not just as good as yest. I'm telling myself it'll be a bit up and down. Also a wee bit more agitated, but its only day 4 of increase and better than last week.

Take care peeps,

Paul

---------- Post added at 15:18 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

Talking of agitation, just hung out the washing and I see the rain is on. better go get it then

I think we must have the only nice weather in the country! The sun's still shining here and, miraculously, the plague of locusts flew off just before my partner arrived home to see the unmown lawn. Strange that...

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi

I have felt a little anxious and down since the increase last night - may be a bit psychological but this afternoon have felt so tired too and had a doze. Pip you made me laugh about your dog. My pup is 9 months and prior to her season (6 months) she was humping everything and anything???? she's a bitch? hormones a bit crossed there. Hence having her spade in August! although she would make a lovely mum!

Paul you sound like me sure it will even out - guess we should both keep positive.

Hope Pink you are ok and all the other Vens!

Speak later

Laura xxxx

Hi Laura ive been feeling really tired too since i increased to 150mg but it does say on my effexor packet 'may cause drowisness'?? xx

Hi Nicola - I know - and do not drive machinery! lol! Think the sleep did me good - feel a bit more refreshed at the moment. Don't think I could feel any more tired than what I did on Cit!

Hi all
    So this is where you all are now lol....
    im still checking the Cit forum and no one seems to be on there of late.
    Im on week four of Sert its very up and down also feeling low today but could be reading too much into that as never been a sunday person.
    Nicola pleased you finally doing well its all such a long process this isn't it, i am petrified on another 4 months of being up and down.
    Joy pleased you ok and pinkdove you are flying now am beginning to wonder if this is the drug i should just go on lol..

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

Nic just seen your message on other forum so pleased for you.
    I am on 50mg sert and tapered down to 10mg Cit but down coming off that over next 2 weeks gthanks for the encouragment though.
    Do you find the cheking in gets to you?? this reduces me to tear somedays as want to get on with life and this is the only thing i have almost like a stuck record in my head now x

Hi Tracey - yes - you will be a little up and down whilst tapering off Cit - the same happened to me - I was Cit for 9 weeks and tapered down the last couple of weeks - which were not easy and made me feel terrible - stopped week last Friday and started Ven on the Saturday - the psychiatrist said I had gone through the worst. So hopefully the Sertraline will even out once you are off the Cit. Lots of good posts on it though Mr W is doing very well and you will too - you made the right choice and for what it's worth I do not like weekends at the moment!

Take care Laura xx

Thanks Laura
    Both you and Nicola have reassured me, i cant really talk to anyone as my family been great but i know they cant understand.
    I read all of mr W posts to get soe reassurance as well he seems a lovely guy
    I am now on 10mg cit every other day but at docs in morn as i would rather stop that now and just increase the sertraline although im not sure if needed as all my problem is checking how i feel all day now but that still gets me very upset so a nic and a few others maybe all thats needed for that is time.
    I do have times although brief i forget about me lol
    How you feeling Laura you are another one that had a rocky ride??

Page 137 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast

Thread Information