Page 146 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Hi Kerrie

Have sent you a PM as I know you have really struggled in the past re Sertraline, Citalopram. It was just about really the start up effects, etc and when you first went on Ven?

I am struggling at the moment - first week on 75mg was a breeze - the second week on 150mg not very good - like old symptoms back! Was just asking for reassurance really but pleased you are doing well - keep it up!!

Laura xx

Thats brilliant news kerrie day 9 of 150mg for me and not too bad, are you still struggling laura? X x

Hi Nicola

Yes I am - yesterday was horrendous tbh - crying - the depression seemed much worse. I don't know what is going on - had to have 3 lorazepam yesterday to calm me down!! mind you he did say I would need them! That is why I pm kerrie as I know she has had a rough time too! got a bad headache too!

Glad you are feeling a bit Nicola x it must be the dose increase - so soon - with me - don't you think but I will see it through as do not want to play around with the dosing.

Poor you Laura

I'm feeling eeby jeeby today but dont know if its psycological knowing shrink has taken me off olanzapine cos of the swollen ankles . I was bouncing about the last couple of weeks but not bouncing now. Cant decide if I'm making myself feel bad if you know what I mean.

Love Joy

It will be the increase hun, thats what happened to me the first time i tried to increase to 150mg hence me cutting myself back down again but wish id rode it out now, it will get easier, im finding the tiredness quite hard on the 150mg, i take mine in the morning about 8ish and ccome 9:30 im exhausted and nearly falling to sleep!! Im having a bit of a wobbly day, got low anxiety and a bit restless, its such a bloody rollercoaster ride xx

---------- Post added at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

How are your ankles today joy? xx

Ankles still swollen but guess it'll take a few days to settle down. Bloomin wish they havent swollen I was doing so well. Almost wish they were caused by blood pressure then I could have added another tablet to the mix!!!

Joy

Hi Joy and Nicola - thanks for your support - just been reading through Kerrie's post and she has had a rough time of it too - did PM her but have heard nothing.

Joy thinks alot of these meds play games with a psyche - damned typical for that to happen - as if you haven't been through enough! but glad Nicola you are settling on the 150mg.

Am waiting for a friend to pop round for some lunch - she is lovely and has been through a lot herself (breast cancer) last year - but cannot really be bothered to chat - sooner have a nap - isn't that horrid saying that but can't be doing with it but she is nice. Pup is being a little sod these past few days - think her hormones are playing up she is being spayed in August may quieten her down!

Anyway speak to you later

Luv Laura xxx

Quote Originally Posted by joy View Post
    Ankles still swollen but guess it'll take a few days to settle down. Bloomin wish they havent swollen I was doing so well. Almost wish they were caused by blood pressure then I could have added another tablet to the mix!!!

Joy
    Shame about the olanzapine, are you going to try risperidone or quetapine?

Dunno about trying rispirone or quitapine as been on both before but not with the anti dep Valdoxan which is what I'm on now. Had limites success with Risp but not with quet.

In the shrinks hands I suppose, hes a disappointed as me that my ankles have decided to swell up

Joy

Quote Originally Posted by LAURA48 View Post
    Hi Joy and Nicola - thanks for your support - just been reading through Kerrie's post and she has had a rough time of it too - did PM her but have heard nothing.

Joy thinks alot of these meds play games with a psyche - damned typical for that to happen - as if you haven't been through enough! but glad Nicola you are settling on the 150mg.

Am waiting for a friend to pop round for some lunch - she is lovely and has been through a lot herself (breast cancer) last year - but cannot really be bothered to chat - sooner have a nap - isn't that horrid saying that but can't be doing with it but she is nice. Pup is being a little sod these past few days - think her hormones are playing up she is being spayed in August may quieten her down!

Anyway speak to you later

Luv Laura xxx

I have personal msg'd you now Laura love kerrie x

Page 146 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast

Thread Information