Page 148 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Morning everyone

Well had a good night's sleep - ven making me so tired - woke up feeling hazy - let's hope the day is better! Will be 2 weeks on Ven - the last one on 150mg.

Sorry Sam you are struggling you have certainly given Prozac a good run - the withdrawal will get easier as the days go on and take the diazepam - trouble with Prozac stays in the system longer than the others. Any ideas of what you will change to?

Hope Pip, Pink, Paul, Joy - are ok - and your ankles are less swollen Joy.

Tracey you are welcome anytime on this thread and really pleased the Sert is helping.

Slowfish keep me informed of how the 225 is going? seeing my psych in 2 weeks and that is the next plan - would prefer to go a bit slower but typical shrink! He said from the outset that is the dose I need to be on!

Will speak later - hope you all have a good day

Love Laura xx

Thanks Laura, I'm still not sure what to do, I'm usually not a ditherer but this is different. I've been OK on 20mg every 36 hours for 8 weeks before increasing. So I may go back to that for a while, it's been hell so far today i need to get back on an even keel before deciding what to do

Hello All

Fed up, ankles still swollen and mood has dropped since not taking Olanzapine. Had my blood pressure taken in local chemist and she said its up again. Dunno whats going on.

I was doing so well on Olanzapine its so not fair.

Hope everyone is ok ish

Love Joy

hi guys, sam im so sory you are having it so rough really hoped you were getting there, maybe time to speak to your gp, dont suffer hun, i know what you are going through, but so dissapointing when you seemed to improve, what a rollercoaster this is, but you will get there, one day at a time, really hope you get some relief soon take care

laura at least you are getting a good sleep, do you feel the 150mg is settling any yet ?

paul loved your post about the boys and the new car, and glad to read you are feeling a bit better too, happy motoring !!!!

slowfish, let us know how you get on with the increase, maybe you will settle on that like kerrie has, we all need different doses, and i hope this is the right one for you xx

nicola, how are you doing ?

pip, great news a whole week off and not a bad forecast, i get in a panic if i cant see rosie, just like to know where she is, good that freddie came back tho' as hes such a young puppy, all these classes paying off, have a great week off pip, you so deserve it xx

just back been out since 9am this morning, went to ikea, had a bit lunch there, and to pick up our new dining room set love it !!! just putting finishing touches to frnt room, and enjoying it !!!

for those of you still struggling, please take heart, i never thought i would ever get to where i am now, but i did, it has been a long slow process, wit many ups and downs, but i am living a normal life, and you all will too, to you all xx

Afternoon all,

Lovely weather here today and have been to puppy school and for a really long walk - I really hope the weather stays like this for a while, especially when I'm away in a couple of weeks.

I'll reply to some of you later but I just wanted to check in a say hello.

I hope people are ok/feeling a bit better. Wise words from Pink - it's a long road but there is light at the end.

Take care

Pip xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdove View Post
    hi guys, sam im so sory you are having it so rough really hoped you were getting there, maybe time to speak to your gp, dont suffer hun, i know what you are going through, but so dissapointing when you seemed to improve, what a rollercoaster this is, but you will get there, one day at a time, really hope you get some relief soon take care

laura at least you are getting a good sleep, do you feel the 150mg is settling any yet ?

paul loved your post about the boys and the new car, and glad to read you are feeling a bit better too, happy motoring !!!!

slowfish, let us know how you get on with the increase, maybe you will settle on that like kerrie has, we all need different doses, and i hope this is the right one for you xx

nicola, how are you doing ?

pip, great news a whole week off and not a bad forecast, i get in a panic if i cant see rosie, just like to know where she is, good that freddie came back tho' as hes such a young puppy, all these classes paying off, have a great week off pip, you so deserve it xx

just back been out since 9am this morning, went to ikea, had a bit lunch there, and to pick up our new dining room set love it !!! just putting finishing touches to frnt room, and enjoying it !!!

for those of you still struggling, please take heart, i never thought i would ever get to where i am now, but i did, it has been a long slow process, wit many ups and downs, but i am living a normal life, and you all will too, to you all xx
    Hi Pink

Haven't felt at all well to day - seem much more depressed? Hope this changes as been on this 150mg for one week - I had a nap but had such bad dreams - I don't know. Just get worried. Hope it goes.

Laura x

---------- Post added at 17:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

Please you got sorted at Ikea - bet your dining room looks lovely! Nice to give the home a makeover!

I don't want to rush upping dosages at the moment

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

Joy

Oh I really feel for you - sending you

Evening, feel like I've done a round with Mike Tyson - battered and bruised, but the sweating, the twitching, the lock jaw and the electric shock feelings have calmed down this afternoon.
    I managed to take the pup out for half an hour but had to sit down for most of it, I was walking her for an hour before this came on so she's wondering whats going on. I ran a marathon last year and my legs didn't ache as much as this - can't fathom it out.
    I agree with you Laura about upping doses - not something to be rushed into if you're sensitive to drugs - I'm dropping back down, I was managing to function pretty well with just the odd bad day on the lower dose.
    Hope everyone has a good evening, the boys have just got back from fishing so we have fresh mackeral for tea.
    X

Hope you will soon feel better Sam - thinking of you x I had a good first week on 75mg now back to square one but I have read you feel worse before you feel better - remember was the same with Prozac many years ago. Lovely isn't it????

hi laura, i'm sure things wil settle down for you, its still very early days on the increase, the thing with ven is we all seem to settle on different doses, now pip is good on 75mg, and i am good on 150mg, whereas slowfish and kerrie needs 225mg, have you only felt like tis since the increase?

when i started ven i stopped citalopram one day and started ven the next, no problems with the ven, but i did have withdrawals from the cit, do you think this might be what you're having ? i had them for about 10 days, then no problems.

just take a nap when you feel like it, and one day at a time, you will get there laura, sorry you feel so bad xx

sam my heart goes out to you too, it is so easy for us to overmedicate, trying to get better quick, so maybe a drop will be the right thing for you, i hope so, hope you feel better soon x

Hi there
    Well 4 days running not too bad although felt a bit low all day today i think sometimes i read more into it as we all have down days hard to distinguish normal from anxiety and depression now..
    Gp wanted me on 100mg sert but im only taking 75mg and cut the 10mg cit that i got down to altogether 5 days ago.
    I think im on the right track and hoping with time i will stop the checking in that still fairly frequent.
    Going to risk a couple glasses on wine tonight.
    Sending hugs to everyone that still struggling althouh im learning it a very rocky ride indeed xxx

Page 148 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast

Thread Information