Page 186 of 507 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Hi

Oh Nicola sorry to hear you are having a rough ride - not impressed so far with venlafaxine - the trouble is - it is a bugger to get off - Seroxat being the worst then this one according to psych and what would you change to?? Trapped - so got to give it much longer - will defo ask for the Olanzapine - our hubbys don't know what to do bless them - do they? It affects all the family - finding only respite I get is when I go to sleep - having a good moan aren't I!

Joy glad you have been to hospital and got sorted you did very well.

Tracey I take lorazepam 1mg - find it excellent for anxiety bit stronger than diazepam but not as strong as Clonazepam - so I am told.

Take care

Laura x

Hey Pink thanks for the info about ATOS. Haven't heard from them yet so dont know how many, if any points I got but if I get 6 like you I'll be happy to take the lower rate.

Sorry to read that some of you are still feeling crap. Persevere with the meds, and a positive attitude and you should pick up soon

no problem mr w just dont give in if you dont get the points they still have to pay you at the lower rate, right up to the tribunal and that takes months,

Yeah thanks for that Pink, I'll just keep putting the doctors lines in.

Anyway, horrible morning here in Angus it's pissing down and blowing a hooligan so doubt I'll get much done outside today. It's been a funny old summer this year again. Seem to be getting a hot day, a misty day, a wet day then back to hot again.

Had a bit of a drama this last couple of weeks with the letting agent/landlord from the other house regarding our deposit. I lost a few nights sleep over it, anxiety came back with a vengeance and I had visions of doing something silly like going there and knocking the shit out of the two male pasty faced office guys and smashing the place up. Then I remembered the saying, "don't get angry, get even". I carefully studied the letting agreement and the inventory after recieving this;

Hi Gordon,

Amanda & I met with the landlord on Wednesday to check the property out. There's a few things that were highlighted upon inspection.

One of the double doors on the cupboard at the top of the stairs has been chipped at the top and has been glued back into place. - Landlord to quote to replace the damaged door.

The main bedroom which was painted pink to 3 walls and had 1 wall papered with dark brown & pink wallpaper. Although the landlord had originally agreed that you could paint the room this was providing it was put back to neutral colours on departure. - The landlord is to quote to remove the feature wallpaper and replace with lining paper & to repaint the room magnolia.

The living room wall needs repainting as this too was decorated by yourselves.

Landlord has a quote for £480 including materials to repaint the bedroom & living room and a quote of £80 for the replacement cupboard door. He is thus willing to charge you for £300 for the work required the cost of which will be deducted from your deposit.

Kind regards,

My reply;
    Good morning Lydia, and thank you for getting in touch. If we were to consider this offer I would require your assurance that the rest of the property was in good order. I spent several hours sweating buckets weeding and tidying the garden, and both of us spent many hours cleaning, particularly the cooker and tiles in the shower area, and left them cleaner than they were when we took the tenancy.

Kindest regards, Gordon and Sandra Mills.;

Hi Gordon,
    Apologies for the delay I was on holiday last week… Everything else was found to be OK and yes if you are to accept this offer that would be the matter closed.
    Kind regards,
    Lydia;

Good morning Lydia, and many thanks for verifying that £300 of the £600 deposit is undisputed. I would be most grateful if you nice folks at Wardhaugh would arrange to forward this to me without delay by cheque to Gordon Mills, 20 Glenclova Terrace, Forfar DD8, or by bank transfer to Bank of Scotland account number ------------.

Regarding the other £300 which is to be retained by Wardhaugh towards repairs would you please send before and after pictures of the chipped cupboard door. The portfolio of 80 or so pictures that came with the letting agreement doesn't seem to have a image of this cupboard. If I am to be paying £80 to have it repaired it's only fair that I am allowed to see where my hard earned cash is going. I would also like to see a copy of the estimate and invoice as it seems a bit steep.

The situation regards the decor all seems rather vague and inconsistent. You infer that pink is an unsatisfactory, non neutral colour but according to the inventory, (document created on 31/10/2011) bedroom one was described as pink, with general wear and tear when we took the tenancy. Bedroom 2 was described as "woodchip painted cream & beige vynyl wallpaper". Reads like something from the late sixties when woodchip was in fashion, and possibly the last time the room was decorated.

You also state, and I quote "The living room wall needs repainting as this too was decorated by yourselves.". This statement infers that you are just decorating for the sake of it, not because anything was wrong with it. According to the inventory the room was pale blue, a very cold colour, all we did was paint it magnolia, with the permission of yourselves. If magnolia is good enough for bedroom 2, why is it not good enough for the lounge?
    I also have pictures of the damp area by the window in this room.

When Sandra and I went to the house on Monday 30/07/12 to collect the last of our belongings, a painter was in the house. We asked him what he was doing and he told us that he was redecorating and sealing the damp patches.
    On Tuesday 31/07/12 I visited 2 Gallowshade Road for the last time before handing back the keys. I took several pictures of the ongoing works and they clearly show stripped walls, damp patches etc. The digital properties of these pictures cannot be altered and will clearly show that works were going on in the house on this date, without my permission, contrary to the lease agreement.

In the short time that we stayed at 2 Gallowshade Road we made many improvements including removing laminate flooring from bedroom 2, as it was cut around the wardrobe unit rather than fitted underneath it. We were worried that our grandchildren would injure themselves on the sharp edges. This was replaced with a new carpet. We also fitted Venetian blinds in the lounge, heated towel rail and medicine cabinet in the bathroom, new curtain rail in the lounge, all of which we kindly left for the next occupants.

I suggest that, to save any unpleasantness, Wardhaugh pay the full amount of £600 by Friday 17th August, otherwise I shall place all of this criteria in the hands of a solicitor.

Kindest regards, Gordon and Sandra Mills.;

Hi Gordon,
    I've spoken to the landlord this afternoon and he is willing to return your deposit in full. He holds your deposit so as soon as we've received it we can transfer it to yourself.
    Kind regards,
    Lydia

Well done Mr W - drinks are on you then
    Good to see you back X

thats the way to do it mr w.....robbin *******s. well done you !!!!! nice to see a happy ending, yu can relax now knowing you got the better of them

Yep. landlords and letting agents = scum of the earth

Quote Originally Posted by LAURA48 View Post

My day has been rubbish again - feel so depressed - since I have been on a quest to find another anti-depressant equiv to Prozac, unless my brain chemistry has changed, they seem to make me more depressed and tearful - I will have a word with the psych when I see him as still crying and feel like I am in a big black smog -
    Take care

Laura x
    Laura what dose Prozac were you on? xx

At least you didnt let the buggers grind you dowm

Love Joy

Hi Kate

20mg of Prozac - took ages to work but it was brilliant. How you getting on - what med are you on? Think psych will use an add on tomorrow - see him at 9.00 am - costing a fortune!

Laura

Page 186 of 507 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast

Thread Information