Page 32 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

Ahh Kate must be horrible for u. Well if ur obsessive Prozac sounds like a good drug for u. It worked wonders for my OCD at only 20 mgs but 40 made me very anxious. So I hope u get to swap and get everythin sorted xx

hi guys kate just sending you and to say im thinking of you xx

pip i will pass the message on to pet when we speak again, i know what you mean about the waking up feeling, although i still sleep well apart from i night this week, hope you continue to improve on the ven.

lou how are you doing hun, i hope you are settling on them now.

not done too much today had a lazy one, but have felt ok, still feel that much better when i am busy tho'

to you all xx

Feeling very anxious today :( sort of feel not with it :( xx

hi lou. sorry you are feeling anxious , but it is early days, and it will pass, just try and go with it, you will soon start to feel the benefit, you will hopefully feel better in a day or two the first week is always the worse, so nearly there. keep us posted xx

Hi after a telephone consultation with my physchatrist im now taking 75mg twice daily and having face to face consultation with her next thurs so today ive took 150mg yikes i hate increasing x x

Hi guys. Did u guts feel not with it when u first started? I know the answer but it's nice to hear it frOm someone else. I didn't sleep great again last night so tht might be why. Nicola I thought u were doing well so how come u increased? Punk dove hope ur felling well xx

Hi all,

Lou - yep, I definitely got that really tense stomach feeling at first but that's a usual anxiety symptom for me anyway. It does get better, I promise.

Same as usual today. I slept better and feel physically fine but I'm having these ridiculously irrational thoughts which I can't seen to shake. It's so annoying when you can clearly see that your mind's telling you one thing and logic tells you something else. I wouldn't care so much if it was about something worth worrying about but it's not. A couple of glasses of wine might help tonight - probably not but I want them anyway.

Take care

Pip xxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Ive increased as the aim was to get me to the 150mg dose as that is the dose for anxiety and panic disorders, i had bad nausea for a few days when i started but it soon calmed down x x

hi pip sorry you are having these thoughts just a blip, you were doing so well, have a couple of glasses of wine and enjoy xx

nicola you are on the same dose as me now, and i felt fine when i increased hope you do to hun, what is your mum doing is she going away on holiday ?

lou i promise you will feel better soon , just the start up effects they are short lived xx

Pink,

Thanks - a couple of glasses of wine has sorted me out and also made me very tired. Must be getting old!

Bed beckons...

Pip xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 32 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread Information