Page 33 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

morning all,well another weekend ahead. weather on the turn, no sunbathing today, but i am still plodding on, feeling not too bad, just the odd moments to cope with, but i feel i will get there.

lou, hope it is a bit easier for you today xx

pip, yep a couple of glasses usually does the trick for me too, and hope you had a good night sleep xx

nicola, take care hun, you will get there and hope you do ok with the increase.

kate sending you and hope you are feeling ok xx

Hi everyone,

Slept fine but woke up ridiculously early for a Saturday and now I'm knackered! Feeling much better today though. The sun has come back out but it's much colder. Just been to the garden centre and am going to do a bit of planting and tidying - I always find that therapeutic.

Picked up my new car yesterday and nearly started hyperventilating (literally) because I convinced myself I didn't like the colour. Of all the stupid things to have an anxiety attack over - I know I should be ashamed of myself when people have serious things to worry about. I think my other half thinks it's time to pack me off to the funny farm. Why do we seem to dwell on insignificant things? Sometimes anxiety can be a right nightmare.

Anyway, the colour's growing on me and if that's all I can find to worry about, life's not that bad.

Take care all

Pip xxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nicola1980 View Post
    Ive increased as the aim was to get me to the 150mg dose as that is the dose for anxiety and panic disorders, i had bad nausea for a few days when i started but it soon calmed down x x
    Hi Nicola. Is that right that 150mg is the better dose for GAD?
    I only stuck one day of trying the Prozac, I hated the withdrawal feeling of venlafaxine. 150mg was actually the dose my gp wanted me on all along, but I think he put me onto it too quickly last time. How are you sleeping on this dose? xx

Hi guys

I feel better today a bit more with it. Lol slept better last night on the extended release tabs. Not the best sleep but better. I'm only on 75mg so I guess I will end up on 150 as I have bad gad and recurrent depression,

Pip- are u still on 75 too? Maybe if ur anxiety is playing up u may need to increase?

Pink dove- glad ur still plodding along

Nicola- hope ur increase is going well.

Kate- how u feeling??

Lou x

hi guys, happy new car pip, and enjoy the gardening, i find it theraputic too, glad you are feeling better today, no need for the funny farm

kate i take 150 mg now on day 6 and apart from the first night i sleep really well, and i do think your gp increased you too quick, hope you have better luck this time xx

lou so glad you are feeling a bit better today, and had a better sleep, you might just settle on the 75mg pip has, but if you have to increase don't worry i had no problems increasing xx

nicola how are you today hun ?

Lou - yes, I'm on 75mg a day. That dose works for me - I just need to talk a bit of sense into myself which I'm normally good at. I'm just having an anxious day or 2. Which brand of extended release are you on?

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

hi guys another good day for me i would say hardly any anxiety at all, my mood could do to lift a bit, but i am working on that and it's still early days into the increase.

have been out for a meal today, and had a lovely time, something good is happening at long last xx

hope you are all having a good day xx

Quote Originally Posted by Catya View Post
    Hi Nicola. Is that right that 150mg is the better dose for GAD?
    I only stuck one day of trying the Prozac, I hated the withdrawal feeling of venlafaxine. 150mg was actually the dose my gp wanted me on all along, but I think he put me onto it too quickly last time. How are you sleeping on this dose? xx
    Hi kate my physchatrist told me 150mg is the dose for panic disorders which is what ive got x x

Ok, thanks Nicola.... and can you sleep on that dose? XX

I seem too but i dont take my last dose just before i go to bed i take my first 75mg at 7.30am and then 75mg again at 6.30pm x x

Page 33 of 507 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread Information