Page 47 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venafaxine good stories please !!!

aw lou that is just awfull, it must be so hard on you all, i know what you are going through just now, and my heart goes out to you and your family.

be strong hun, and try to look after yourself too, my thoughts are with you just now

Bless you Lou. Thoughts are with you. xx

morning ven buddies, lou thinking of you today, hope you and your family are all coping ok, and remember to look after yourself too
    kate hope you are still doing well, hopefully this dose will suit you x

pip, how are you doing now, i hope you are feeling a lot calmer again, and having a good weekend xx

nicola you seem to be getting there hun, you so deserve it xx

another not to bad morning for me, see the pyschiatrist tomorrow, so hoping to get the extended release. don't want to go up any more, as i feel this dose is enough for me, sometimes i feel weekends are the hardest, but so far so good.

chucking it down with rain here, so nothing much planned for today.

hope you all have a good day xx

Morning all,

Feeling much better thanks. I managed to get a few things into perspective and have calmed myself down now. I'm just left aching and seem to have a trapped nerve in my neck or something equally painful. I think I got so tense the other day that my body's making me pay the price.

Weather here is lovely but, being realistic rather than optimistic on this one, it will be raining shortly, especially if it's already raining where you are Pink. I was going to go for a mooch round a car boot sale - I'll see what the weather's like after I've had a shower.

Spent yesterday buying doggy accessories. I bought the loveliest fluffy bed which I would get in myself if I could fit. And before you ask, I'm not going to dress him up! He needs some street cred with his peers!

Pink - I hope it goes ok tomorrow. Remember the case I suggested for the extended release and ask for the capsules. If he says they're too expensive, they're not anymore - I checked.

Speak later

Pip xx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

thanks pip, i will do that, oh a trapped nreve that is so painfull, oh and it's sunnt here now, just a heavy shower but it's past, won't hold my breath tho.

it must be nice buying all those things for your wee pup, that will keep you occupies, i bet you can't wait.

i love car boot sales pip, used to manage a charity shop, so felt like i could rummage for a living lol xx

The weather caught me out - it started raining so I didn't go out and then 15 minutes later, it was glorious sunshine. April showers, I guess.

A non-anxiety related question for dog owners - what's the best way to transport the doggy in the car when you don't want him to scratch your leather seats or jump up at the window? I've seen these big portable kennel things that look like a hold-all. What do you reckon?

Apologies in advance if I turn into a dog bore but, having no kids, it's the nearest I'll ever get to starting a family! And, it's a fantastic distraction and I haven't even got him yet!

Pip x

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

hi pip, as he is only a wee puppy could you get someone to collect him with you, and he could sit on their lap, if not it would be one of those transporter cages or boxes from any good petshop, when i have picked up my pup's they have sat on someone's knee as i find they are a bit timid to begin with.

hey i am a doggy bore too, love them to bits would'nt be without mine, and so theraputic, and yep they are just like one of the family xx

Thanks Pink - that's excellent advice. He will only be small (10 weeks) when we pick him up but we're off to the south coast with him over the summer so I think one of those carry boxes will be good for longer distances.

Reading that other thread by knowlesi makes me remember how bad we all felt at one point and I'm grateful that we all seem to be feeling better than before. There's nothing worse than that feeling of absolute despair when everything you've taught yourself on how to control your anxiety goes out of the window because you can't even think straight. It's very frightening and I always want to support people when they feel like that because I know what it's like and I don't want to forget it, at the same time.

Take care

Pip x

pip, yea i feel the same i like you will only give advice if i know what to say, usually through my own experience, and my heart goes out to him, as i remember only to well what it feels like in the beginning.

reading new posts like that make you think how far along we've come, even is not 100% it is so much better, i think as you say it is graduall, and we don't appreciate just how far we've come till we read someone els's thread, starting out.

glad you found the advice usefull, and for long journeys while he's young a pet box is an excellent idea take care xx

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    Morning all,

Pink - I hope it goes ok tomorrow. Remember the case I suggested for the extended release and ask for the capsules. If he says they're too expensive, they're not anymore - I checked.

Speak later

Pip xx
    Can you remind us?

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:15 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pipkin View Post
    Thanks Pink - that's excellent advice. He will only be small (10 weeks) when we pick him up but we're off to the south coast with him over the summer so I think one of those carry boxes will be good for longer distances.

Pip x
    Yep.... these are a good idea.

Page 47 of 507 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread Information