Page 483 of 507 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 5061

Thread: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Re: from citalopram to venlafaxine, good stories please!!!

Ah Nic,

I'm so sorry, what an awful experience. Your GP's right, it's no wonder you're feeling anxious again. It's bad enough for most people but when you dwell on things as much as we do, it must be hard to get it out of your mind. Meds are there to help do if you need some diazepem, don't worry about taking it - that's what it's there for.

Obviously, I've not been in your situation so I don't know how it feels. What I do know is that however bleak things can seem, they always get better given time and a resolve not to give in. I think you really do need time and plenty of support from your family (and your friends on here of course).

I'm always around if you need me and think I can help. PM me or post here and I'll always get back to you.

Big hugs

Pip xxxx

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thankyou Pip, my family are being fantastic but I feel a burden to them and know I'm worrying them, I know time is a great healer and I just need to give myself that, thanks again your reply has helped more than you'd realise X X

Hi Nicola, just chill and try to enjoy Christmas. Sorry to read you're having one of the dreaded blips, but think positive, it's only a blip.
    You've came such a long way from a couple of years back, and you'll be right as rain in no time.
    Sending you double hugs darlin

Wow hello Mr W it's so lovely to hear from you, how are you doing? Thankyou for your kind words X X

All good here Nicola, got my handyman business up and running and had a very good year. Has a few health issues, not depression, well the odd blip
    Laurie (my daughter) lives in Abu Dhabi with her husband, Calum. Went to visit them in March and caught Legionella was really ill for a few weeks. Went again in November and we both caught pandemic flue, off work for a month. On the mend now though and my taste buds are back, along with my JD habit
    Sorted my fear of flying which was a +
    More hugs

So pleased things are going well for you, you deserve it, I saw on fb you had been away, sorry you were ill, I went to Egypt a few years ago with a friend and caught food poisoning I've never been so poorly in my life and it went on for weeks!! How's Sandra and little Holly? Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas X X

Hi nicola, what can i say hunni, there are now words to describe what you have been through, and my heart goes out to you, frank, and jack at this sad time. as pip say's the diazapam is there for you, to help you get over this traumatic time, take all the help you need, and use it when you need it, you have done it before and when you dont need it, you can do without it. I cant imagine the pain you are going though right now, i know how happy you were when your wee neice was born, remember how strong you are, it is completely understandable that you are scared of going backwards, but it is normal for you to be feeling like this just now, given what has happened, it's when we feel bad and there is no apparent reason, that we need to worry about going backwards, im here for you nicola, day or night, and send you my love and thoughts at this sad time, just get in touch on here or fb if you need to talk sending you huge

mr w, i wondered what was taking you off too abu dhabi, sorry to hear you have been ill, but glad you are on the mend, and enjoying your jd again, hope you and sandra are both well, what a terrible tragedy in glasgow yesterday, love to you and yours. xx

pip, thanks for the message, hope you are doing well too, its so nice to see we are all still here for each other, take care xx

Thankyou so much pinkdove, im trying to look forward but the pain I feel at the moment sometimes just takes over me, it's that feeling of loss and emptiness that I find unbearable at times, I've just nipped to get some food shopping and my legs were shaking so much I had to cling on to the trolley so just took half a 2mg Diazepam, im trying not to take too many and cope without but it's hard at times when that panic hits you, thankyou for your kind words it's such a comfort from you all X X

This is Holly at 3 1/2 Nic, she's at pre-school, dance class, music class, very bright wee girl. She's posing with Briana the snail. I paid a fortune for it on
    an auction for CIN so all for a good cause. Holly is the love of my life, my best pal Sandra's ok, just getting over the flue same as me. She's sort of retired now but does a couple of shifts a week.

Hiya pink, hope you're well xx both you and yours have a nice Yuletide, Felice Navidad

Hi all,

A virtual reunion with my old friends! Ok, less of the old but you know what I mean...

I know Christmas can be hard for some of us and it's great to know that we're all still around, supporting each other. We're all busy people and we deal with the usual ups and downs in our own ways but when one of us is having a particularly bad time, like Nic at the minute, we can all be relied on to help. We've all been there in one way or another and I know from personal experience what a difference a few words from someone who really understands can make.

And a big welcome back to the thread for its founding mother, Pink ! What would I have done without her

The biggest, warmest hugs for my ven buddies

Pip

P.S. WW - she's a cutie!

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 483 of 507 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493 ... LastLast

Thread Information